* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||5 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lagerstroemia indica 'Monow'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Creamy Crape Blooms on a Dwarf Form
Why Petite Snow™ Crape Myrtle Trees?
A dwarf variety that delivers big color in a small package, the Petite Snow™ is ideal for tighter landscape spaces or urban gardening.
Delicate, powdery white blossoms, rich green foliage, and smooth bark texture merge, making the Petite Snow second to none. Its small, shrub-like form and upright branching give you snowy white, crepe-like flowers from late summer to fall.
Plus, once its root system has been established, it requires little watering and thrives in tough conditions. When the weather is too hot for many flowering shrubs, the Petite Snow keeps on blooming, withstanding extreme heat, drought, humidity, and pests and making it the perfect choice for your summer landscape.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Because we’ve planted, grown, and shipped your Crape with meticulous care, you get a hassle-free tree that’s ready to thrive in your landscape.
In fact, you can get eye-catching color and blooms as soon as the first season in your garden.
We've nurtured this tree to perfection. Now, you can reap the rewards of our hard work. Rich color is just a click away - order your Petite Snow Crape Myrtle today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Crapes are full sun lovers, so try and find a spot where they will get as much as possible. They also prefer well-drained soil.
Dig your hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Lightly comb your hands over the root ball to free up the roots a bit before planting. Place your tree in the hole and make sure that the root crown (where the root ball meets the trunk(s) of the tree) is level with the soil surface. Mulch the area around the tree to conserve water moisture and deter competing weeds.
2. Watering: Myrtles are drought tolerant but may need a bit more attention with watering during the hot summer season. Depending on your soil, you may need to water more frequently. If you're not sure when to water, however, simply check your surrounding soil about 3 inches down.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a complete, balanced, slow-release fertilizer formula in the early spring and summer seasons.
4. Pruning: Remove all but 4 to 5 strong trunks and then remove the lateral branches around the bottom half of the tree. To encourage branching, make your cuts on the longer, leggy limbs.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|