* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Ornamental Tree with Bright White Blooms
If you're looking for a garden addition that can complement any landscape, the Corinthian White Double Flowering Peach tree has you covered!
Featuring bright white double blooms, this fast-growing tree is beautiful on its own and as a neutral backdrop to other brightly colored foliage or flowers that may grow around it.
In the spring, this tall, columnar tree produces fragrant flowers. Blooming bright white with an orange-red pollinator interior, the petals offer a beautiful color palette versatile enough to supplement any garden landscape. It gives a soft look and gentle feel.
Did you know? The Corinthian White Flowering Peach is also a member of the rose family! The same botanical family that produces the fragrant red, white, and multi-color blooms we love so much is also related to this tree.
And while this tree does not bear edible fruit, it does attract birds, bees, and butterflies to pollinate. These garden visitors will give delight to kids and adults alike all spring long. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil and in a full sun area (receiving at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day). Be sure to protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove any air pockets that may have formed. Gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered. Finally, water the planting site and mulch to help retain moisture in the soil.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your tree moist, watering deeply about once a week. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water it again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing leaves is often a sign of overwatering, while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of under watering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall, as well.
4. Pruning: Prune for shape and desired look once a year or as needed. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle. Trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are criss-crossing by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-25 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-15 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica ‘Corinthian White'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|