* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||15-20 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus x ‘Extrazam’|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Large Pink Double Blooms Welcome Spring
Why Weeping Extraordinaire™ Cherry Trees?
Large, fluffy pink double blooms welcome the early spring months in a profusion of vibrant color, making the Weeping Extraordinaire™ Cherry Tree a seasonal star. Plus, you get month-to-month color with glossy deep green foliage in summer and rich burgundy tones in the fall.
Your tree will be one of the brightest on the block. Its one-of-a-kind blooms bring graceful wildlife to your garden, so it's ideal for flower bed focal planting, driveway borders, or even lining streets...especially since it's also tolerant of urban pollution.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part about your Weeping Extraordinaire™ Cherry Tree? We’ve planted and grown your tree at our nursery for months, long before it ships to your doorstep.
That means you get a well-developed root system and more mature branching. We've put in the extra work so that you get a tree that thrives in your landscape.
This tree sells out quickly, so be sure to order yours now while they're still available! Get your Weeping Extraordinaire™ Cherry Tree, before it's gone.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: These trees grow best in moist, well-drained, acidic soil (around 6.5 to 7.0 pH) in a spot that receives full to partial sun.
Dig your hole just as deep and twice as wide as the root ball. Leave a small mound of dirt in the center of the hole to set the root ball on and carefully spread the roots in the hole. You’ll want to keep the crown (tip of the root ball) of the tree roughly an inch above the surrounding soil level. If it doesn’t reach that point, just add a bit more dirt to the mound underneath.
2. Watering: Water the tree when the top 2 inches of soil dries (a slow trickle with a garden hose for about 10 or 20 minutes is recommended so the water doesn’t bead away from the intended watering area). This could be about twice a week in the summer, or every three weeks in the fall. Watering depends on several factors such as the soil type, rainfall amounts, and temperature.
3. Fertilizing: Flowering Cherries will not require fertilizer for the first two years. Heavy mulch around the base of the tree protects and nurtures the soil as well. When you are ready, fertilize the tree with nitrogen. Apply 1/10 pound of actual nitrogen per year for each year of the tree’s age, with a maximum of 1 pound per year. Apply it once in the spring, or spread the nitrogen amount into 2 to 4 equal applications over the spring and summer.
4. Pruning: Removal of the current year’s old, faded flowers and fruit clusters will promote flower buds for the following season. Prune the cherry tree during the dormant winter period to remove dead branches.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- weeping cherry
Hello guys, Thank you for sending us two trees for the two dead ones!!! We really appreciate what you did. They are looking ok right now!! We hope we will be able to see them grow.
The tree was well packaged and looked great when it arrived. It's doing very well so far. We are very happy with the tree.
I'm very excited about my Weeping Extraordinaire Cherry Tree. It came through the planting with no sad looking days and seems to be happily growing so far. It will be a while before I get those lovely blooms but some things are worth waiting for.
Shipped on time in good condition couple of branches at top broken but nice tree
Well packaged, quick delivery. Beautiful healthy tree!!