* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Bright and Versatile Plant Will Attract Pollinators
Why CranRazz™ Butterfly Bush?
Get ready for frequent visits from butterflies, bees, and other pollinators with your new CranRazz Butterfly Bush. With this attractive tree form Butterfly Bush, pops of bright, bold color will accent your yard, borders, and edging with ease.
Eight-inch long flower spikes hold hundreds of fragrant cranberry-red blooms, which will last from late June and through the first frost. Even better? The CranRazz is drought- and heat-tolerant, making it adaptable enough to thrive in most growing zones.
Pairing the CranRazz with another showy pollinator like Milkweed will help create a lush, busy garden or patio area that's perfect for pollinators and other visiting wildlife. Plus, this unique and elegant tree form will stand tall!
Order your vibrant, hardy CranRazz Butterfly Bush today and accent your outdoor space for months on end!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
If you're looking for an easy-care, unique flowering tree, you've found the right one! The Pugster Pink® Butterfly Bush is the ultimate option for bright red blooms and pollinator-attracting power. Carefully cultivated for the best results, the CranRazz Butterfly Bush is a solid, versatile garden choice for mass plantings, focal points, containers and more!
Order your CranRazz Butterfly Bush today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: These plants are extremely heat tolerant and enjoy being in full sun. They highly are adaptable and not picky about the soil they are planted in.
2. Watering: The CranRazz will need to be watered regularly while establishing. They’ll need water once or twice a week, and more often in extreme heat. Once established, your Butterfly Bush will be extremely drought-tolerant.
3. Fertilizing: CranRazz Butterfly Bushes don’t need much fertilization, but introducing a well-balanced fertilizer in late winter or early spring will help encourage optimal growth and blooms.
4. Pruning: Once the red flowers have begun to fade, prune them away gently to allow new buds to pop through.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Buddleia 'Boscranz'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|