* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Huge Pink Knock Out® Blooms on a Tree Form
Why Pink Knock Out® Rose Trees?
Sizable pink blooms from late spring until frost - is there anything better? With the stunning Pink Knock Out® Rose Tree, it's possible. And with extreme pest and disease resistance, it's effortless.
Imagine all of the amazing characteristics of the Pink Knock Out® Rose Bush on a tree. These roses aren't just regular blooms, either. The Pink Knock Out's blossoms give you twice the petals and twice the flowers for a wonderfully full look. And it has all the pest- and disease-resistance you love about the Knock Out Rose family - it's not susceptible to common rose problems like mildew or black spot.
Best of all, this brilliant bloomer is totally low-maintenance. You don't need any gardening experience to turn this plant into a beautiful flowering tree. These stately trees add color and character to your landscape, hassle-free. Plant them along entryways, on the corners of your home, or along your patio for dramatic effect.
They grow well in hot humid weather and tolerate harsh winters. It doesn't require a green thumb, especially since it's a self-cleaning rose tree that requires no deadheading. Other roses require you to prune off the dead blooms so that new ones will grow, but not this tree. Whether they're planted in containers next to your entryway, or in your plant beds, they thrive without effort.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Even better? We plant, grow and nurture your Pink Knock Out® Rose Tree with care before we ship it out, so you'll have an explosion of growth when you receive it. When your tree arrives at your door, it's ready to thrive without effort and keep growing, season after season...you won't get the same experience from your local nursery or big-box store.
With your Knock Out® Rose Tree from Fast Growing Trees, you get all the benefits of grafted growth, hassle-free.
This is a brand new tree, and it's taken the gardening industry by storm. Be sure to order yours now so you can enjoy these blooms this summer!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained soil site in full to partial sun. Generally, you'll want 6 hours of direct sunlight a day with some afternoon shade. If you have clay or sandy soil, work well-rotted manure or compost into the planting site.
Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Mix the manure or compost with the soil you have removed. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Finally, mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead. And if you're not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 or 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Avoid pruning in the first 2 to 3 years. When you do prune, sterilize your sharp pruning shears and prune it back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze. Remove dead or old canes at any time. Also, cut very thin canes that might be coming up from the ground. Prune your mature plants by using the 1/3 rule each year in the spring. Remove 1/3 of the oldest canes and any stems that are damaged, diseased or dead.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa 'Radcon' Tree|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- rose tree
We love it
Great, it was packed perfectly and is growing nice. Could you let me know when you get a persimmon tree in stock i would like to get one or two Thank you
We are extremely happy with it.
Very happy with this item. Packaged properly, looked healthy and has been thriving very well. This was a great purchase.
Received very with very strong root and healthy plant. Got flowers within 3 weeks.
Pink knock out rose standard
It arrived beautifully. Packaged very well And I was very happy with it overall !!
I gave this tree to my mom last mother's day. It has done incredibly well. The blooms are beautiful and the tree is no fuss.