* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Knock Out®'s Color + Carefree Growth in Tree Form
Why Knock Out® Rose Trees?
An abundance of rich blooms, with no maintenance needed: Knock Out® Roses have set the standard for bloom color, size, and adaptability. Now, horticulturists have bred a tree with the same characteristics.
The Knock Out® Rose Tree has raised the bar for disease resistance, and it's as carefree as they come. It's not susceptible to common rose diseases like black spot and mildew. Hardy and reliable, your rose tree will bloom from early spring to the first frost, giving you fluorescent blooms for months.
Plus, this tree form version of your favorite rose means versatility. The Knock Out® Rose Tree can be container planted to place beside entryways, on porches and even indoors if temperatures drop. No matter where you place it, though, it's a unique showcase plant that will set your homescape apart.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your Knock Out® Rose Trees come pruned to promote more branching. More branching means more blooms! And it's adaptable to various soil types and drought tolerant, too, creating a stunning entryway, pool accent or garden focal point. We prune your Knock Out® Roses before we ship them out to give you an explosion of growth when you receive them. Now, you reap the rewards of our hard work and get continuous blooms for six months.
This is the hottest rose introduction in years. These trees will quickly sell out, so order yours now!
Looking for more roses to add to your collection? Check out our guide to popular types of roses.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained site in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). If you choose a partial sun location, make sure your roses receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day (afternoon shade is better than morning shade).
First, space 3 feet apart if planting multiple trees. Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Keep Knock Out® Roses moist at all times. Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze. Remove dead or old canes at any time.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||4-7 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Easy to plant and is flowering.
Beautiful little tree
Rose tree's & rose bush's arrived as well as past orders
Very good ,trees & bushes arrived in great shape