* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
From Cream to Crimson, Colorful Plants Bring the Sunset Inside
Experience the rays of sunset in your own home with our Sunset Hues House Plant Kit! You’ll enjoy vibrant colors from these easy-care indoor plants. Brighten up your space with some greenery (and other exciting shades) with this unique collection. The kit includes:
- 1, 1-gallon Rubber Plant (Ficus) - Burgundy Bush
- 1, 3-gallon Schefflera Trinette
- 1, 1-gallonBrilliance Autumn Fern
- 1, 3-gallon Croton Petra
- 1 White Watering Can
- 1 All Purpose House Plant Fertilizer
The Rubber Plant (Ficus) is also known as the Burgundy Bush for its deep red hues. It remains a manageable size of 1-2 feet tall while adding warmth and color to any indoor space! The Schefflera Trinette is a stunning green, white, and yellow version of the Dwarf Umbrella Tree that provides year-round visual intrigue.
Plus, with the Brilliance Autumn Fern, you’ll get even more orange and red tones painted across its classic, feathery foliage. Rounding out the plants in this kit is the Croton Petra, an electric, multi-colored centerpiece with shades of crimson, violet, emerald, and cream.
These low-maintenance plants with their dramatic shapes add flair and fun to any dull space! Not to mention, the kit also includes our White Watering Can and All-Purpose House Plant Fertilizer. This is a one-and-done package for house plant success!
There’s something about the sunset that inspires us—the colors dazzle, the light refracts, and we feel the promise of a new day. This curated collection lets you bring that inspiration inside without the hassle. Perfect as a gift (to loved ones or yourself), the Sunset Hues House Plant Kit makes it easy to start or continue an indoor garden.
Celebrate your own “sunset,” no matter the hour, by grabbing your own Sunset Hues House Plant Kit!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The Rubber Plant (Ficus), Schefflera Trinette, and Croton Petra do best in indirect bright light or dappled shade (around 3-5 hours of sunlight per day) during the spring and summer months. In winter, they enjoy bright light.
The Brilliance Autumn Fern prefers dappled shade (around 3-5 hours of sunlight per day) year-round. Make sure the Croton Petra and Schefflera Trinette are in warm areas without a draft. For each plant, place them in a container with drainage holes. Each pot should be twice the size of the original container to ensure proper growth.
2. Watering: For the Croton Petra and Schefflera Trinette, water them lightly to keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. For the Rubber Plant (Ficus), allow the top layer of the soil to dry out completely, and then water deeply until water begins to drain from the holes at the bottom. Repeat this process as needed.
To water the Brilliance Autumn Fern, check the soil for dryness about 4 inches down then water until evenly moist (approx. once a week).
3. Fertilizing: Your Rubber Plant (Ficus) would benefit from a water-soluble fertilizer (like the one included in the kit!) once in the spring and every month in the summer. However, we always encourage following the instructions of whatever fertilizer you use.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||Rubber Plant: 7-8 ft. Schefflera Trinette: 2-6 ft. Brilliance Autumn Fern: 1-2 ft. Croton Petra: 7-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||Rubber Plant: 2-3 ft. Schefflera Trinette: 2-3 ft. Brilliance Autumn Fern: 1-2 ft. Croton Petra: 4-6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Indirect to Direct Light|
|Growth Rate:||Slow to Moderate|
|Botanical Name:||Ficus elastic, Schefflera arboricola 'Trinette', Dryopteris erythrosora 'Brilliance', Codiaeum variegatum 'Petra'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
Customer Reviews & Photos
- front yard
My plants were packaged beautifully and I'm amazed that they survived the FedEx beating that they took (I had a substitute driver). They have brought so much color and joy to my front yard and I have now brought that beautiful colors indoors!