Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 4-6 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Legacy'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, OR, WA
Vigorous Growth Can Deliver Berries in One Year
Why Legacy Blueberry Bushes?
Delivering huge bounties of the most flavorful blueberries available, the Legacy Blueberry Bush gives you delicious fruit year over year. In fact, it's been rated as the most flavorful blueberry on the market by the USDA.
With your Legacy Blueberry, you get firm fruit with superior taste and sweetness. Its fruit ripens in August, and when it's planted with other blueberries, it delivers an even longer season.
Plus, you get fruit as soon as the first year. And by the second year, you'll have tons of berries for recipes, snacking, and beyond.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
With your Legacy Blueberry, you get the promise of delicious, home-grown fruit delivered without any hassle. That's because we've planted, grown and nurtured your Legacy from day one, long before it ships to your door, so you get a healthier root system and better long-term results in your homescape.
You won't find the same healthy Legacy, with the promise of fast fruiting, at your local nursery or big box store. Don't wait - get your Legacy Blueberry today!
Legacy Blueberry Bush Pollination
Legacy Blueberry Bushs are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Legacy Blueberry Bush will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant the Legacy in well-draining, acidic soil and full sun. Dig a hole that is twice as large as the plant's root system. Set the plant’s root ball into the hole and fill with soil. Press the soil down around the plant’s roots to firm and remove all air pockets.
Finally, apply a three-inch layer of mulch around the bush to inhibit unwanted weed growth and keep the soil moist.
To grow in a container, plant in a pot that is twice as large as the plant’s root ball. The pot should have adequate drainage holes in the base to allow the water to drain from the soil. Fill the container with three inches of potting soil, place the root ball into the pot, and firm the soil around the plant’s roots.
2. Watering: Water the plant at least once per week to keep the soil moist, or check the soil about 2 inches down for dryness.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an acid fertilizer, and follow the directions on the fertilizer’s label for application ratios.
4. Pruning: For best fruiting, prune the oldest, lower branches on your Legacy Blueberry Bush in late winter.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 7-10 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|