* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||8-12 inches|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Harvest Time:||May - August|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Fragaria ananassa 'Ozark Beauty'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Months of Succulent, Organically-Grown Strawberries
Why Everbearing Strawberries?
Offering a huge yield of fruit with virtually no maintenance, the Everbearing Strawberry Plant produces effortlessly and well after the end of spring. And not only do you get a ton of fruit, hassle-free but because this Everbearing Strawberry is organically grown, you can ditch the harsh sprays and chemicals.
The Everbearing Strawberry Plant is better than store-bought. Large, luscious berries you grow yourself taste more amazing and save you money. Plus, you get a number of health benefits since these strawberries are vitamin-rich, pesticide-free and ready to pluck right off the branch. And with a harvest as late as the first frost, the Everbearing Strawberry Plant produces juicy, robust strawberries for months.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The ease of planting and caring for your Everbearing Strawberry sweetens the deal. Your new plant requires little attention to thrive and grow fresh strawberries, season after season because we’ve planted, grown and nurtured our fruit plants for success. When it comes to our organic Everbearing Strawberry, we’ve provided extra attention…from meticulous greenhouse care according to USDA organic standards, to careful shipping. Now, you reap the rewards of our hard work with a healthy, chemical-free root system and a head start on fruiting.
With a harvest in late spring, early fall and then the possibility of a third harvest in late fall, the strawberries (and their mouth-watering flavor) are endless. Experience the huge harvests and sweet, home-grown flavor for yourself – order your organic Everbearing Strawberry Plant today!
Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organic Pollination
Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organics are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organic will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Everbearing Strawberry Plants prefer well-drained soil and full sun, or 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day. For best results, try to plant Everbearing Strawberry Plants on a cloudy day or during the late afternoon. Then, dig a hole that’s twice the width of the plant’s rootball, set the plant in the soil so that the soil is just covering the tops of the roots, and backfill your soil. Finally, water the area to settle the roots and help establish your plant.
2. Watering: When you water, only the roots and not the leaves so that the top of the plant stays dry. Generally, you should water your young plants about twice weekly. If you’re not sure when to water, check the soil with your index finger, about 2 to 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) at planting, according to package instructions, and fertilize again after the renovation of June bearers. Do not fertilize Everbearing Strawberry Plants late in the season in colder climates – this prevents new growth that will be damaged by frost.
4. Pruning: Regularly prune your Everbearing Strawberry Plants to maintain a healthy grow cycle by removing dead foliage and any diseased areas.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
I plan to buy more these are the best tasting strawberries
It's growing. I still have to plant it in the ground. It is still in the little pot.
The strawberries looked healthy/ beautiful. Planted last week and so far so good. Fast delivery
I am so happy with my plants, they came in perfect condition, it is too early to plant, but by the looks of the plants, they are going to do great! One has a strawberry on it and it is turning red!
Well developed plants were delivered-healthy & full of green leaves!