Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height:
- 8-12 inches
- Mature Width:
- 1-2 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- May - August
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!
- Botanical Name:
- Fragaria ananassa 'Ozark Beauty'
- Does Not Ship To:
Months of Succulent, Organically-Grown Strawberries
Why Everbearing Strawberries?
Offering a huge yield of fruit with virtually no maintenance, the Everbearing Strawberry Plant produces effortlessly and well after the end of spring. And not only do you get a ton of fruit, hassle-free but because this Everbearing Strawberry is organically grown, you can ditch the harsh sprays and chemicals.
The Everbearing Strawberry Plant is better than store-bought. Large, luscious berries you grow yourself taste more amazing and save you money. Plus, you get a number of health benefits since these strawberries are vitamin-rich, pesticide-free and ready to pluck right off the branch. And with a harvest as late as the first frost, the Everbearing Strawberry Plant produces juicy, robust strawberries for months.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The ease of planting and caring for your Everbearing Strawberry sweetens the deal. Your new plant requires little attention to thrive and grow fresh strawberries, season after season because we’ve planted, grown and nurtured our fruit plants for success. When it comes to our organic Everbearing Strawberry, we’ve provided extra attention…from meticulous greenhouse care according to USDA organic standards, to careful shipping. Now, you reap the rewards of our hard work with a healthy, chemical-free root system and a head start on fruiting.
With a harvest in late spring, early fall and then the possibility of a third harvest in late fall, the strawberries (and their mouth-watering flavor) are endless. Experience the huge harvests and sweet, home-grown flavor for yourself – order your organic Everbearing Strawberry Plant today!
Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organic Pollination
Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organics are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Everbearing Strawberry - USDA Organic will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Very young plant, but so far so good.
Time will tell. This was the weakest link of all of the plants/trees (which is a lot) that I purchased from this site. Not that it was bad, but it's definitely less developed than the others and was quite thin with some browning leaves. I think it will turn out great, but only time will tell. I'll try to update my review once I get it planted and see how it thrives over the next couple of months.
The plant arrived very healthy, flowered and is producing fruit. It has also developed runners which we’ll replant once they sprout roots. Very happy with this plant!
Just starting to get strawberries now .
Excellent so far growing rapidly and producing fruit.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Everbearing Strawberry Plants prefer well-drained soil and full sun, or 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day. For best results, try to plant Everbearing Strawberry Plants on a cloudy day or during the late afternoon. Then, dig a hole that’s twice the width of the plant’s rootball, set the plant in the soil so that the soil is just covering the tops of the roots, and backfill your soil. Finally, water the area to settle the roots and help establish your plant.
2. Watering: When you water, only the roots and not the leaves so that the top of the plant stays dry. Generally, you should water your young plants about twice weekly. If you’re not sure when to water, check the soil with your index finger, about 2 to 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a balanced fertilizer (10-10-10) at planting, according to package instructions, and fertilize again after the renovation of June bearers. Do not fertilize Everbearing Strawberry Plants late in the season in colder climates – this prevents new growth that will be damaged by frost.
4. Pruning: Regularly prune your Everbearing Strawberry Plants to maintain a healthy grow cycle by removing dead foliage and any diseased areas.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 - 6. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zone 5||Week of April 13th|
|Zone 6||Week of March 30th|
|Zones 7 - 11||Ships Now!|