* Images shown are of mature plants
Popular Blueberry Produces Large Quantities of The Tastiest Berries
The Emerald Blueberry Bush is a self-fruiting plant that’s best known for its mildly-sweet flavor and high fruit production. Its round habit and spreading capabilities make it ideal for many landscapes.
This blueberry bush is popular for its productivity and higher fruit yields. We especially love how many blueberries you can get for how easy it is to grow! Looking for even greater yields? Then, be sure to plant it next to a similar variety to ensure top performance.
The Emerald Blueberry Bush thrives in Southern climates and adds visual interest to almost any landscape. In fact, you can expect this plant to reach 5-8 ft. tall with lush green leaves in the fall. Simply plant it in an area that receives plenty of sun and watch your Emerald Blueberry Bush grow before your eyes!
Ready to enjoy some perfectly sweet and juicy Emerald Blueberries? Then, hurry and get yours before they sell out!
Emerald Blueberry Bush Pollination
Emerald Blueberry Bushs are not self-fertile. You will need to plant another variety to achieve fruiting. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant in an area with well-drained soil and adequate sunlight (6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) with some shade and exposure to cooler weather.
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole that is three times the diameter of the plant’s root ball and just as deep. Place the plant into the hole so that surface roots are just below the soil’s line. Fill in the hole with the garden soil, pine bark, and peat moss mixture. Tamp the soil down firmly around the shrub’s roots to remove any air pockets.
2. Watering: Your blueberry should be watered once every 2 to 3 days for the first two weeks. Keep soil moist, not saturated, by using your index finger. Stick it into your soil a couple of inches and feel around for any moisture. If it’s becoming dry, water your bush.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your blueberry when the leaves start to develop. Apply one tablespoon of fertilizer made for azaleas such as 10-5-4, 10-8-8 or 11-7-7 in a 12-inch circle around the base of the shrub. Water thoroughly after fertilizing.
4. Pruning: Your bush will benefit from being pruned in the late winter to remove dead or crowded branches. To maintain a lower height, prune in the wintertime.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Vaccinium x 'Emerald’|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||8-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|