* Images shown are of mature plants
Get People Talking with these Rare House Plants!
Build your collection of rare and unique plants with our Rare House Plant Kit! This kit contains:
- One 3-gallon Mickey Mouse Alocasia
- One 6-inch Mandarin Plant
- One 6-inch Philodendron Birkin
- One 3-gallon Alocasia Tiny Dancer
The Mickey Mouse Alocasia will be the centerpiece of your home with its signature heart-shaped, tropical leaves that resemble the famous mouse we know and love! Its deep green foliage is painted with shades of light green to cream variegation, each one completely unique. The Mickey Mouse Alocasia is sure to add the perfect contrast to your other house plants and home decor.
The low-maintenance Mandarin Plant, a member of the Spider Plant family, boasts glossy, tropical foliage with vibrant orange stems. Its pop of bright color will provide a stunning contrast against the Mickey Mouse Alocasia, or featured on its own.
The Birkin Philodendron’s combination of dark, lush, oval leaves with exotic variegation of cream-yellow stripes make it one-of-a-kind. The Birkin is easy to grow and maintain, and is ideal for most indoor spaces due to its preference for humid conditions and indirect light. This evergreen plant holds its beautiful hues year-round, so it will adorn any space with exotic flair.
A relative of the Mickey Mouse Alocasia, the Tiny Dancer is characterized by its upward-facing, cup-like foliage and petite stature, only reaching up to 14 inches in height. The Tiny Dancer is the perfect decoration for tabletops, terrariums, window sills, and other small spaces in need of a delicate touch. As if it weren’t ideal enough, the Tiny Dancer is a low-maintenance addition, thriving with just a little sun and water.
Get this Rare House Plant Kit today and wow your visitors with a beautiful indoor collection!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: All of your Rare House Plants should be planted in containers and grown indoors. The Mickey Mouse Alocasia and Mandarin Plant prefer bright, indirect light, such as near an east-facing window. The Birkin enjoys a bit more direct light, but only in the winter months. The Tiny Dancer prefers full sun to partial shade, so it does best in front of a bright window - just be sure to provide some protection from harsh afternoon sun.
When re-potting your house plants after they have outgrown their containers, make sure the new, bigger pot has drainage holes. Keep your house plants away from doorways, vents, or anywhere there may be a cold draft.
2. Watering: Keep the soil of your house plants moist, but not soggy. Water only when there is a full two inches of dryness in the topsoil. You may also mist your plants occasionally to mimic a humid, tropical environment.
3. Pruning: Remove dead or damaged foliage to encourage healthy growth.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Botanical Name:||Xanthosoma variegata; Chlorophytum amaniense ‘Fire Flash’; Philodendron 'Birkin'; Alocasia|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
Customer Reviews & Photos
very good plant
the plants are dooing very well