* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Apartment-Perfect Plants for a Change of Scene
No yard, no problem! Our New Apartment House Plant Kit has everything you need to enjoy nature without the garden. Whether it’s your first apartment or your fifteenth, this collection is perfect for starting your plant parent journey indoors. The kit includes:
- 1 Bambino Fiddle Leaf Fig
- 1 Golden Pothos
- 1 Peace Lily Plant
- 1 Zeylanica Snake Plant
- 1 White Watering Can
- 1 All Purpose House Plant Fertilizer
With big, glossy leaves, the Bambino Fiddle Leaf Fig is a gorgeous plant staple for any apartment with bright, indirect light. The near-impossible-to-kill, easy-to-propagate Golden Pothos will quickly flow from its pot with bright green vines that you can hang across your apartment walls. For easy-care elegance, we’ve included the white-blooming Peace Lily Plant—and for exotic charm, we added our striped Zeylanica Snake Plant (it thrives on neglect!).
This curated collection is inspired by that “new apartment” feeling: the world is your playground, and it’s your time to blossom! An ideal gift for anyone starting fresh, the New Apartment House Plant Kit has everything you need to create a place where great things grow.
Breathe life into your living space with our New Apartment House Plant Kit, or order it as a gift for someone who needs a little nature therapy year round.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your Fiddle Leaf Fig, Golden Pothos, and Zeylanica Snake Plant need lots of indirect, bright light. Place your fiddle leaf near an east-facing window that is free from drafts. Your pothos can be placed near a window facing east, west, or north.
Your Peace Lily Plant will need 4 hours of dappled sunlight per day. A sunny window in your home with some shade in the afternoon is perfect.
FGT Pro Tip: Snake plants can tolerate low light settings! If you have limited natural light, prioritize placement for your peace lily, then your fiddle leaf and pothos.
When you're ready to plant, select a pot that's approximately one to two times the plant's shipped container and use well-drained soil. Also, make sure your pot has proper drainage holes.
2. Watering: For your fiddle leaf, pothos, and peace lily, check the first two inches of soil. If it's dry, it's time to water by saturating the soil completely. In general, you'll want their soil to stay consistently moist.
For your snake plant, allow the soil in its pot to dry out entirely before watering, and do not oversaturate the roots.
3. Fertilizing: Use the house plant fertilizer in your kit to give your plants a boost. Be sure to follow the product instructions for proper application frequency and method.
4. Pruning: Regular pruning is not required for these plants. However, feel free to remove any dead or damaged leaves as needed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||Bambino Fiddle Leaf Fig: 3-5 ft. Golden Pothos: 1-5 ft. Peace Lily: 1-6 ft. Snake Plant: 1-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||Bambino Fiddle Leaf Fig: 2-3 ft. Golden Pothos: 1-3 ft. Peace Lily: 1-6 ft. Snake Plant: 1-3 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Indirect to Direct Light|
|Growth Rate:||Slow to Moderate|
|Botanical Name:||Ficus lyrata bambino, Epipremnum aureum, Spathiphyllum spp., Sansevieria|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|