Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉) 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 5-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- July - August
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!
- Botanical Name:
- Prunus persica 'Harvester'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA
Organically-Grown Peaches, Year After Year
Why Harvester Peach Trees?
Higher yields with healthful, organic results. Our Harvester Peach Tree, now organically grown, produces fresh, quality peaches that are fit for eating straight from the branches or picking for your next oven-baked, from-scratch pie.
Plus, the Harvester Peach Tree is a dwarf tree, so it occupies less space than a traditional peach tree. Your new Harvester will grow between 2 to 3 feet per year, with a full mature height of approximately 10 to 15 feet, so it’s versatile and compact for any location, garden, side yard or sidewalk. Even better? The Harvester Peach Tree self-pollinates, so you only need one tree to harvest a fresh, organically-grown bounty of peaches.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
For starters, the Harvester Peach Tree is highly adaptable and can accommodate most soil types, producing an abundant harvest of peaches throughout the summer and early fall. However, what really makes our Harvester second to none is our meticulous care at the nursery – we painstakingly greenhouse grow your Harvester, without sprays or chemicals, so it’s the best of the best.
And because we’ve planted, monitored and shipped your all-natural Harvester with care, you can expect even better results at home, without extra work. It’s effortless and results in amazingly delicious peaches. Order your own USDA Harvester Peach Tree today!
Harvester Peach Tree - USDA Organic Pollination
Harvester Peach Tree - USDA Organics are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Harvester Peach Tree - USDA Organic will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Harvester Peach tree in well-drained soil in a location where it will receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove any air pockets that may have formed. Gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Harvester Peach Tree moist. Generally, watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing of the leaves is a sign of overwatering while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of underwatering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Your Harvester Peach Tree will need to be pruned the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle. Trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are criss-crossing by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Tip: Once your tree begins to fruit, thin your peaches out. Thinning out your peaches will help to increase your overall production. Peaches on the top and outside of the tree will likely be ready to pick first. They will be fully ripe when there is no green left on the skin and they come off with a slight twist.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|