Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Fruits 1st Year!
- Botanical Name:
- Prunus persica 'Redhaven'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA
Delicious Home-Grown Peaches in 1 Year
Why Red Haven Peach Trees?
The Red Haven produces one of the best-tasting peaches on the market, often referred to as a grocery store favorite. But with our Red Haven Peach Tree, you’ll have your very own fruit at home, freshly-picked, cost-effective and best of all, grown naturally.
Plus, Red Haven Peach Trees are disease resistant and super adaptable, so they survive an array of environments that would kill many other trees. And although we recommend cross-pollinating your Red Haven with another tree, such as the Elberta Peach Tree, you’ll get robust bounties of delectable taste.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
For starters, our Red Haven Trees grow very rapidly, so you get an abundance of fruit quickly. And our trees are pruned back and trained to develop a healthy branching structure before they ever arrive to your door. This process takes more work and an extra year, but the difference you experience is dramatic. In fact, some of our Red Havens are already producing fruit before they leave our nursery.
Full flavor for snacks, meals, desserts and more – the Red Haven has it all. And with proper care, you’ll start picking your peaches after the first season, or within the first year under optimal conditions. We’ve given you a head start so that your Red Haven thrives – get started today!
Red Haven Peach Tree Pollination
Red Haven Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Red Haven Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customers who bought this item also bought...
Customer Reviews & Photos
Red Haven Peach Tree
My peach trees arrived pruned and ready to plant. They were beautiful and blooming. They smelled so good. I can already imagine the years to come with beautiful peaches. I appreciate the careful packaging to they arrived in such good condition. I have had them for 3 weeks and they are thriving so far.
it arrived safely.
very good/ They look healthy and have many peaches.
super fast shipping, only concern was that in shipping the soil was disturbed in the pot during shipping, otherwise received in good condition with the tree already already bearing fruit. I couldn't be more happier with my purchase. Highly recommend fast growing trees and will purchase from them again.
Don't WASTE Your Money!
So I spend $119.00 (plus the guarantee) for 6-7 foot Red Haven Peach tree... What I received was a 6 foot tree that HAD (PAST TENSE) two branches splaying about 4 foot high... However this tree would not fit in the box... so they HACKED off one of the Branches... Now the tree sits like a Y with one of the Top lines simply cut off. REALLY... You can imagine what's going to happen when the tree bears fruit... This is simply Unacceptable.... I sent the FG (Fast Growing) company pictures... and.... CRICKETS...Nothing.... No Response.....WOW! BUT, they do continue to send me their advertising offers.... Really? FYI, The boxes they send their mature trees in are about 9 inches X 9 inches by 9 foot long.... IF the tree wont fit... they will make it fit... HACKING a Branch or TWO. Save Your Money...OR better yet! COSTCO .... Spend $13.99.........that's right 13 dollars and 99 cents.... and I have a 5 foot Red Haven tree with blooms that looks extremely healthy and BALANCED.... Verified purchase Order # 095029855
We are so very sorry to hear this! It looks like we have taken care of the issue, but if there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!
Planting & Care
Red Haven Peach Trees are ready for harvest in mid to late fall, depending on your area. The Red Haven is a self-pollinating tree, so you will get fruit with just the one. However, you will have a much higher fruit yield with two of them planted within 30 feet of each other.
1. Planting: Plant your Red Haven Peach Tree in well-drained soil and in a location where it will receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home. When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the plant's root ball and just as deep. Amend the soil around the hole with compost to ensure the tree has proper drainage. Then, place the tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove any air pockets that may have formed. Gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Red Haven Peach Tree moist. Generally, watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing of the leaves is a sign of overwatering while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of underwatering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula, such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Your Red Haven Peach Tree will need to be pruned the first two years in order to encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and trimming away any broken/dead branches as well as any criss-crossing branches by making your cut right below the dead wood. To achieve the open center shape, prune your tree so that the center section has only two or three main branches that will receive plenty of sunlight.
Tip: Once your tree begins to fruit, thin your peaches out to allow each peach to have 8 inches in space to grow and mature properly. Thinning out your peaches will help to increase your overall production. Peaches on the top and outside of the tree will likely be ready to pick first. They will be fully ripe when there is no green left on the skin and they come off with a slight twist.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|