Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉) 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 8-12 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, OR, WA
2 Different Fruits, 1 Easy-to-Grow Tree
Why Fruit Cocktail Trees?
A variety of fresh, quickly-grown fruit, right from your backyard. Whether you’re looking for your own mini orchard in a compact space or need a quick, no-nonsense harvest of multiple fruit types, including the Bruce Plum and Contender Peach, the Fruit Cocktail Tree has it all.
We cultivated and nurture this unique specimen by grafting two single-stone fruit selections together onto one tree, so you get three different, great-tasting fruit types for the price of one. And best of all, it’s a healthy, hardy cultivar that provides years of fruit production.
By mid-summer, the harvest season begins, resulting in ample fruit for canning, freezing, cooking preserves, and baking pies and cobblers. Best of all, our Fruit Cocktail Tree is self-fertile, adaptable to most soil types and matures to a manageable height of 10 to 15 feet, ensuring an easy harvest and acclimation into even the smallest garden areas.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
It’s easy – this tree is a hassle-free, rare hybrid that’s not usually seen in your local garden center. And it saves you money since you’re able to skip the supermarket trips and simply walk to your yard for fresh produce, without harsh chemicals or pesticides. Plus, since we’ve bud grafted this tree by hand and given it extra time at our nursery to mature, you’ll get a Fruit Cocktail Tree that’s ready to thrive from the moment it arrives at your door.
Initial pruning and training have already been done to ensure you'll receive a healthy specimen, ready for years of prolific fruit production. Order your own Fruit Cocktail Tree today!
Fruit Cocktail Tree Pollination
Fruit Cocktail Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Fruit Cocktail Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fruit Cocktail Tree
I love my tree it came about 3 days after I ordered it, it was boxed great, not one leaf fell off during shipping and delivery. Tree is planted and doing great! Would definitely order from this company again.
This was our second which arrived in great shape. Last year we bought one from FTG which was supposed to give peach, nectarine, apricot & plum. We only got 10 peaches but boy were they delicious! With 2 trees, hoping to get more! We LOVE FTG!
Excellent. And it's growing fast! Thank you!
I received my plant, but it is dormant (no leaves and nothing sprouting). I planted it according to all instructions and used Root Rocket and Soil from Fast Growing Plants. What I can say (until it starts leafing in Spring) is that the plants are shipped well and seem healthy and with the warranty, I am not worried. Can't wait to have three fruits growing on one tree!
Had this tree three years now. Produces a lot of fruit. Plus it’s nice to look at in the spring.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a spot that gets full or partial sun (at least a half-day or 4 to 8 hours of sun per day at minimum). Be sure the area provides adequate protection from strong winds if possible. When you're ready to plant, dig your hole slightly wider than the roots and at sufficient depth to cover them. Then, place and stake the tree to secure it. Water thoroughly, removing any air pockets, and tamp down the soil. Add mulch on top to keep the area moist. Water the tree the next day, then twice weekly for the next three weeks.
2. Watering: Water your tree weekly. Make sure your Fruit Cocktail Tree is moist at all times, especially during the hotter months.
3. Fertilization: Fertilize your Fruit Cocktail three times each year with applications in the late winter, early summer and early autumn. Apply choice of either manure, compost or a slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil. Prevent fertilizers from making direct contact with the trunk of the tree.
4. Pruning: Routine pruning to maintain the desired shape and balance of your tree can be performed on an ongoing basis. To promote ideal health and growth, prune your Fruit Cocktail early in the winter. Prune roughly 1/3 of the current year's growth, keeping all cuts above outward buds.
Tips: Cut back any vigorously-growing branches and keep the tree balanced. And remove any shoots that are growing from the rootstock below ground level or from the central trunk of the tree.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 & 4. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zones 5 - 11||Ships Now!|