* Images shown are of mature plants
Multiple Fruits, 1 Easy-to-Grow Tree
Why Fruit Cocktail Trees?
A variety of fresh, quickly-grown fruit, right from your backyard. Whether you’re looking for your own mini orchard in a compact space or need a quick, no-nonsense harvest of a sweet fruit medley, the Fruit Cocktail Tree fits the bill.
You'll get a combination fruit that can include peaches, plums, nectarines and apricots from our most popular varieties, a surprise medley that can give you a harvest as soon as your first year.
We cultivated and nurture this unique specimen by grafting these single-stone fruit selections together onto one tree, so you get two to four different, great-tasting fruit types for the price of one. And best of all, it’s a healthy, hardy cultivar that provides years of fruit production.
By mid-summer, the harvest season begins, resulting in ample fruit for canning, freezing, cooking preserves, and baking pies and cobblers. Best of all, our Fruit Cocktail Tree is self-fertile, adaptable to most soil types and matures to a manageable height of 10 to 15 feet, ensuring an easy harvest and acclimation into even the smallest garden areas.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
It’s easy – this tree is a hassle-free, rare hybrid that’s not usually seen in your local garden center. And it saves you money since you’re able to skip the supermarket trips and simply walk to your yard for fresh produce, without harsh chemicals or pesticides. Plus, since we’ve bud grafted this tree by hand and given it extra time at our nursery to mature, you’ll get a Fruit Cocktail Tree that’s ready to thrive from the moment it arrives at your door.
Initial pruning and training have already been done to ensure you'll receive a healthy specimen, ready for years of prolific fruit production. Order your own Fruit Cocktail Tree today!
Fruit Cocktail Tree Pollination
Fruit Cocktail Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Fruit Cocktail Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a spot that gets full or partial sun (at least a half-day or 4 to 8 hours of sun per day at minimum). Be sure the area provides adequate protection from strong winds if possible. When you're ready to plant, dig your hole slightly wider than the roots and at sufficient depth to cover them. Then, place and stake the tree to secure it. Water thoroughly, removing any air pockets, and tamp down the soil. Add mulch on top to keep the area moist. Water the tree the next day, then twice weekly for the next three weeks.
2. Watering: Water your tree weekly. Make sure your Fruit Cocktail Tree is moist at all times, especially during the hotter months.
3. Fertilization: Fertilize your Fruit Cocktail three times each year with applications in the late winter, early summer and early autumn. Apply choice of either manure, compost or a slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil. Prevent fertilizers from making direct contact with the trunk of the tree.
4. Pruning: Routine pruning to maintain the desired shape and balance of your tree can be performed on an ongoing basis. To promote ideal health and growth, prune your Fruit Cocktail early in the winter. Prune roughly 1/3 of the current year's growth, keeping all cuts above outward buds.
Tips: Cut back any vigorously-growing branches and keep the tree balanced. And remove any shoots that are growing from the rootstock below ground level or from the central trunk of the tree.
Video: Tips to Get More Fruit from Your Fruit Trees
Get more home-grown fruit from your fruit trees! Follow along as our friend and plant hobbyist Macie covers her top tips for two of our ...
Read the full article
The Dirty Dozen: Why Grow Your Own
Growing your own fruits and veggies at home has become quite the hobby in recent years. Many people, whether they have acres of land or ...
Read the full article
Growing Zones Guide: Zone 7
If you’re located in Zone 7 and need some planting and care tips, check out our growing guide below for your area so you can ...
Read the full article
What fruits are on a Fruit Cocktail Tree?
How long does it take for a Fruit Cocktail Tree to produce fruit?
How big do Fruit Cocktail Trees get?
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-12 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,OR,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Fruit Cocktail Tree
So far great, tree is thriving. We'll see once it bears fruit.
Just received our order 4-1apple, fruit cocktail and banana tree..no labels on the cocktail tree so it's a mystery what we get.. can't wait til we get some fruit
Cant wait for the fruit next year
The tree should be beautiful with flowers from all the different fruit. I bought all the items needed to make this a successful Planting. Bought stakes, compost, fertilizer, gator for consistent watering. I recommend you do the same so your tree can get a good start.
FGT is the place to get healthy. beautiful plants and trees. My fruit cocktail tree came well packaged and healthy, hoping for fruits next year. I love shopping here, I got most of my plants here because I'm building a fruit forest in my backyard I now have 30 fruit trees and 30 pineapple plants. The June Plum I bought from them has been fruiting continuously all year. I would recommend anyone trying to get fruit trees established on there property to get them at FGT. They are the best.