Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉) 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 8-12 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Fruits 1st Year!
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, OR, WA
2 Different Fruits, 1 Easy-to-Grow Tree
Why Fruit Cocktail Trees?
A variety of fresh, quickly-grown fruit, right from your backyard. Whether you’re looking for your own mini orchard in a compact space or need a quick, no-nonsense harvest of multiple fruit types, the Fruit Cocktail Tree has it all.
We cultivated and nurture this unique specimen by grafting two single-stone fruit selections together onto one tree, so you get two different, great-tasting fruit types for the price of one. And best of all, it’s a healthy, hardy cultivar that provides years of fruit production.
By mid-summer, the harvest season begins, resulting in ample fruit for canning, freezing, cooking preserves, and baking pies and cobblers. Best of all, our Fruit Cocktail Tree is self-fertile, adaptable to most soil types and matures to a manageable height of 10 to 15 feet, ensuring an easy harvest and acclimation into even the smallest garden areas.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
It’s easy – this tree is a hassle-free, rare hybrid that’s not usually seen in your local garden center. And it saves you money since you’re able to skip the supermarket trips and simply walk to your yard for fresh produce, without harsh chemicals or pesticides. Plus, since we’ve bud grafted this tree by hand and given it extra time at our nursery to mature, you’ll get a Fruit Cocktail Tree that’s ready to thrive from the moment it arrives at your door.
Initial pruning and training have already been done to ensure you'll receive a healthy specimen, ready for years of prolific fruit production. Order your own Fruit Cocktail Tree today!
Fruit Cocktail Tree Pollination
Fruit Cocktail Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Fruit Cocktail Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customers who bought this item also bought...
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fruit Cocktail Tree
- fruit tree
The tree shipped quickly and the packing was top notch. I was surprised to find tiny peaches, nectarines, and plums on the tree. It was planted a month ago and is doing great. The fruits are all maturing and the leaves are really green and healthy looking. I plan to get more once I decide where I want them.
Love the tree.
It arrived with fruit already starting to grow! I’m looking forward to a nice harvest this year.
Only been a few days since planted and hope it comes back from the shipping damage
Better the second time
I had ordered a fruit cocktail tree that came dry after three days in a hot UPS truck and almost dead. It quickly went into shock and died. I wrote a poor review. The company contacted me. They had me pay 37.00 more or less for a guarantee and shipped me a new tree. The second one came alive, quickly flowered, grew many leaves and is now growing little peaches and plums. I am very happy.
Planting & Care
Now you can enjoy the convenience and diversity of an assortment of fruit on one incredible tree: The Fruit Cocktail Tree is a one-of-a-kind pick!
1. Planting: First, select a spot that gets full or partial sun (at least a half day or 4 to 8 hours of sun per day at minimum). Be sure the area provides adequate protection from strong winds if possible. When you're ready to plant, dig your hole slightly wider than the roots and at sufficient depth to cover them. Then, place and stake the tree to secure it. Water thoroughly, removing any air pockets, and tamp down the soil. Add mulch on top to keep the area moist. Water the tree the next day, then twice weekly for the next three weeks.
2. Watering: Water your tree weekly. Make sure your Fruit Cocktail Tree is moist at all times, especially during the hotter months.
3. Fertilization: Fertilize your Fruit Cocktail three times each year with applications in the late winter, early summer and early autumn. Apply choice of either manure, compost or a slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil. Prevent fertilizers from making direct contact with the trunk of the tree.
4. Pruning: Routine pruning to maintain the desired shape and balance of your tree can be performed on an ongoing basis. To promote ideal health and growth, prune your Fruit Cocktail early in the winter. Prune roughly 1/3 of the current year's growth, keeping all cuts above outward buds.
Tips: Cut back any vigorously-growing branches and keep the tree balanced. And remove any shoots that are growing from the root stock below ground level or from the central trunk of the tree.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|