* Images shown are of mature plants
One of the Only Flowering Plums with Fragrance
Why Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Trees?
Growing in a unique, narrow silhouette that imparts bold color to any landscape scape, the Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Tree redefines springtime color. In fact, its polished columnar shape makes it the perfect specimen for smaller gardens, sidewalks, and driveways.
White blooms welcome early spring, followed by glossy bronze-hued foliage that's second to none.
And in addition to its unmatched beauty, you get growth that thrives down to an unbelievable -20 degrees. The Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Tree merges the best of both worlds: eye-catching good looks with the strength to match, enduring for seasons to come.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You won’t find a healthier, better developed Crimson Pointe™...if you can even find it at your local big-box store.
That's because we’ve planted, grown and shipped your Purple Leaf Plum Tree with meticulous care. Now, you get a hassle-free focal point specimen for plant beds, borders and beyond. And it's ready to thrive in your landscape and burst with color as soon as it arrives at your doorstep.
But don't wait. A perfect ornamental specimen with deep maroon foliage is nearly impossible to find at hometown nurseries. Get your Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Tree today, before it's gone!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Tree will perform best if you plant it in well-drained soil and full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily). Once you've selected the ideal location, dig a hole large enough to accommodate your tree's root ball, place your tree and backfill the soil.
2. Watering: As soon as you plant your Purple Leaf Plum, saturate it with water. If you live in a hot or dry area, water your Plum Tree twice a week. In other climates, rainfall should suffice.
3. Fertilizing: Add a 5-5-5 fertilizer in early spring before the new growth each year to get the best performance from your tree.
4. Pruning: The best time to prune your Crimson Pointe™ Purple Leaf Plum Tree is in its dormant season in winter. Remove dead and broken branches and trim your tree to shape it.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus x cerasifera 'Cripoizam'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,CA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|