* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Exotic, Rainbow-Toned Trunk and Growth
Why Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees?
One of the most beautiful trees in the world, the Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree is truly second to none. As the tree grows, its outer bark delicately peels to reveal the inner bark, which starts out in pastel green and deepens into orange, red, pastel blue, and sunset pink hues. These multicolor streaks set the Eucalyptus Tree apart.
And though Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees can reach a towering height, you can trim them, keeping them as patio plants or even winter house plants next to a South-facing window. Either way, you’ll love their gorgeous tones and refreshing eucalyptus fragrance year-round, indoors or out.
Even better? Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees are naturally resistant to pest and disease issues, making them extremely easy to grow. Plus, they’re fast growers — gaining up to three feet per year, so you’ll get to enjoy their beauty soon after planting.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from the Rainbow Eucalyptus's beauty and benefits, you get the promise of strong beginnings. We grow our plants in their own containers onsite so that when they’re ready to ship to you, they have robust, healthy root systems. We also pack your tree carefully for shipping, so it arrives at your home ready-to-grow.
Our Rainbow Eucalyptus is one of the most colorful and unique trees you can grow. So, because of our happy, healthy guarantee, we almost always sell out of our limited stock. Get your own Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your tree in a sunny location where it has plenty of room to grow. It’s an excellent tree to plant near a stream or pond where it can get all the water it needs. Ensure the soil is well-draining as drainage is essential to the tree’s health. The rainbow can also tolerate some salt spray, humidity, and moisture.
Before planting, water the tree well. Then, dig a hole just as deep as the root ball and twice as wide. Carefully remove the tree from its pot, ensuring not to disturb the root system too much.
Position the tree in the hole ensuring that it is standing straight and begin backfilling the hole. Tamp down lightly on the soil as you go to ensure there are no air pockets. Water the tree deeply and add mulch around the base of the tree to conserve soil moisture and keep competing growth away from the planting site.
2. Watering: Provide your tree with regular water and never let the soil get excessively dry. It’s the perfect tree to plant near bodies of water so that it can get all the water that it needs.
3. Fertilizing: Your tree will grow well without the need for fertilizing. However, if your tree is struggling, choose a liquid fertilizer low in phosphorus and dilute it (or use half-strength) but generally fertilizing is not required.
4. Pruning: Pruning is recommended to help maintain the tree's height and overall shape. Pruning should be done in the summer, but avoid pruning during excessive humidity.
Repel Mosquitoes Naturally: Top 6 Bug-Repellent Plants
It’s warming up, shorts and tank tops are making their way out of storage, and it's time to soak up the sun. The best season ...
Read the full article
Top 13 Fastest Growing Trees
Whether you've just moved into your home or have spent many years making it your own, there's one area that deserves special attention: your landscape ...
Read the full article
Where is the best place to plant a eucalyptus tree?
Can you keep a rainbow eucalyptus indoors?
How long does it take to grow a rainbow eucalyptus?
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||60-80 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-30 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Eucalyptus deglupta|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors(hardy down to 30℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Rainbow Eucalyptus
Rainbow eucalyptus tree
Excellent! Arrived quickly, no damage to the tree. Whomever packaged this thing should get a gold star! Healthy and vibrant tree, I believe it has grown two inches already! We love it! Thanks guys!
grows fast-- No problems
Excellent, perfect, no complaints. It's taking root and growing fast-- 1ft of growth within the last two months, I think.
I am really excited about this tree. It has new buds so that is a good sign.