Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors(hardy down to 30℉) 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3-8 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 4-6 ft.
- Partial Sun to Partial Shade
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Brunfelsia grandiflora
- Does Not Ship To:
Rare Blue-Purple Tones Thrive in Shade
Why Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Plants?
Bearing a blanket of blooms in white, lavender and purple, the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Plant is a rare source of purple-blue tones when it comes to tropical plants. Even better is the fact that it's a reliable bloomer in all but the hottest locations.
Plus, it thrives in the shade. The Yesterday is unique when it comes to flowering shrubs since it grows well in shady areas, including under tree canopies. But no matter where you plant it, from foundation plantings between windows to borders along fences or even in containers next to your door, it can grow to a large, full size with plenty of vibrant colors.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
First, you won’t find the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Plant at your local nursery or big-box store, especially one with healthy, better-developed growth. This tropical beauty is known for its rare, exotic good looks but can be hard to find. But when you order your Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow from Fast Growing Trees, you'll not only get a one-of-a-kind plant...you'll also get a robust root system, ready to thrive and acclimate well to your homescape.
We've hand-selected this Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow to ensure that it's planted, grown and shipped with care. Now, you get tropical, island-inspired beauty without ever leaving your home.
Don’t wait – the Yesterday is highly sought-after. Get the cool blue-purple tones of the tropics with your own Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with partial sun to partial shade (4 hours of direct sunlight per day with dappled shade) and well-drained soil. If you are container-planting, select a container that’s twice the size of your shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
If you’re planting outdoors, dig a hole that’s around twice the size of your plant’s root ball and just as deep. Then, place the Yesterday, tamp down the soil and water to settle the roots.
If you plant in a container, use organic soil mix and place in a sunny area on your porch, patio or indoors.
2. Watering: We recommend watering twice weekly or checking your surrounding soil. Check your soil about 2 to 3 inches down for dryness – if the soil is dry, water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your plant with an acid fertilizer before new growth begins in the spring.
4. Pruning: Prune annually after flowering, during the summer season.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|