* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Versatile, Orange-Red, Hardy Lantana
Why Dallas Red Lantana?
Whether it’s planted in hanging baskets, container pots, or along a garden wall, the Dallas Red Lantana is a perennial that's as hardy as it is versatile. And its unique, vine-like appearance also makes it well-suited as a groundcover.
Known for its abundant, orange-red, petite blooms, it packs a brilliant color punch while also delivering in its tough, vine-like appearance and ability to adapt to so many conditions. Its consistent blooms can be orange and yellow, then fade to red with maturity for a beautiful, fiery display.
What's more is that it's deer resistant, salt tolerant, drought tolerant, and doesn't attract pests very easily. It blooms consistently from early summer to mid fall, and its brilliance attracts butterflies and bees to your yard for added interest!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Because we plant, grow, and ship our Dallas Red Lantana plants with care, you can trust that you're getting a quality product. Carefully grown and maintained with a superior, well-developed root system, you'll reap the benefits of a healthy, ready-to-thrive plant.
No matter where you plant the Dallas Red Lantana, it's sure to light up the landscape. Grow your own this season and enjoy all it has to offer!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Dallas Red Lantana in full sun. Allow enough open air access for pollinators to find it and get to it. If planting in the ground, space approximately 16 inches apart.
Hardy to any soil type, your Dallas Red Lantana can even be planted in an urban environment. It would do well in a container pot, hanging basket, or even along a curb or walkway.
2. Watering: This Lantana is drought tolerant and doesn't require excessive watering. Watch for any standing water, as this can damage the plant.
3. Pruning: This Lantana requires minimal pruning. Simply remove any dead growth as needed.
4. Fertilizing: Fertilizing is not required, but can be done if desired.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lantana camara ‘Dallas Red’|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|