* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Long-Lasting Gold Color Perfect for Pollinators!
Want your own colorful butterfly garden? The New Gold Lantana is a vibrant gold plant that attracts pollinators. Help nature thrive with this stunning and adaptable plant!
With its fluffy golden flowers, this blooming plant is great for groundcover! Plus, it adds a breathtaking bit of color to any yard or garden space. You'll enjoy its yellow hues from late spring to early fall.
The New Gold Lantana is an annual in cooler zones and an evergreen perennial in warmer climates. It adapts to a variety of soil types and environments. It's the perfect low-maintenance plant that delivers big, eye-catching color!
Plant the New Gold Lantana in your garden, yard, hanging basket, or container. It can be pruned to keep it smaller in size or you can watch it grow and grow! It tolerates sun, heat, wind, and aridity, and it only requires low moisture once established.
This gorgeous bloomer won't last for long. Order your New Gold Lantana today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant in an area where it can receive at least 6 hours of sunlight per day, with well-draining soil.
2. Watering: Water deeply and regularly in the first growing season in order to establish root system. Once established in the landscape, you can reduce watering frequency. Continue to water container your plants regularly, especially in extreme heat.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize in spring.
4. Pruning: Spent blooms can be periodically removed and pruned to shape.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lantana x 'New Gold'|
|Grows Well In Zones:||8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|