* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-8 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Syringa patula 'Miss Kim'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Vibrant, Changing Blooms + Fragrance
Why Miss Kim Lilac Trees?
Known for its intoxicating and delightful fragrance, the Miss Kim Lilac Tree is a sight to behold. It's no wonder why the Miss Kim Lilac is a conversation piece.
And whether you plant it in your garden or in a container at your entryway, it makes a statement. Plant multiples in a row for a striking display of color that doubles as an elegant screen. You can even clip your Miss Kim Lilac and bring the aroma inside.
Even better is the fact that it changes color. You'll get heavily clustered lavender-blue lilac blooms around May, then pale pink blooms in summer. And the Miss Kim Lilac is equally impressive in autumn when its bright green foliage transitions to dark purple hues. Throughout the year, your Miss Kim will give you the best yard on the block.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part of your Miss Kim Lilac Tree is that we've planted, grown and meticulously monitored this variety for best results at our nursery...now, you reap the rewards of our hard work.
You get a tree with a healthier root system, more developed growth, and bigger blooms than ever before. You won't find a Miss Kim Lilac Tree this healthy and full from your local big-box garden center.
Don't go another season without this iconic tree. Get your own Miss Kim Lilac Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: These plants can tolerate full sun to partial shade. In warmer climates, they prefer to be planted in afternoon shade to help protect them from the hot sun. Ensure your Miss Kim is planted in an area with well-drained soil and at least 4 hours of sunlight daily.
After choosing your area, dig a hole that is twice as wide and just as deep as the container that the plant arrives in. Place your tree in the hole so that the top of the soil is even with the surrounding soil level. Backfill and tamp the soil well when done to eliminate air pockets. Water well when done and cover the area with mulch to protect the roots and help them conserve moisture.
2. Watering: Lilacs like moist but not wet soil, so they will need to be watered regularly while establishing. They’ll need water once or twice a week (sometimes more in extreme heat). Allow the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches down before watering again.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize lilacs in early spring before bloom with a well-balanced fertilizer to encourage growth and blooms. A 10-10-10 or all-purpose fertilizer will be adequate.
4. Pruning: Lilacs do not need much pruning except to remove damaged or crossing branches. Remove faded or spent flowers immediately to increase the number of flowers the following season.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
My beautiful new tree arrived in perfect condition, in just a few short days. It has been in the ground now for about a week and already has new growth. Couldn’t be happier - can’t wait for lilacs in the Spring!
Have just gotten it planted but the landscaper said it looks great. I think I am really going to like it.
I love it. I t came rather quickly. we planted it and I am keeping it watered. It seems to be thriving.
Tree arrived in great shape. Call placed to help desk and prompt response received.
Amazing and I was very please with the professionalism.