Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3-4 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 4-5 ft.
- Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 5-6)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea quercifolia 'Ruby Slippers'
- Does Not Ship To:
Cream-Pink Blooms on a Tidy, Compact Form
Why Ruby Slippers Hydrangea Shrubs?
Delivering creamy blooms that age to a rich, eye-catching pink, the Ruby Slippers Hydrangea Shrub lives up to its name. Even better is the fact that the Ruby Slippers is a more compact spin on the fan-favorite Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea, making it easier to fit into any garden space.
And the color doesn't end with its vibrant blooms. Its dark green oakleaf foliage transitions into a rich mahogany tone in the fall, giving you unbelievable contrast for your plant beds.
Plus, its profusion of large blooms stays upright and strong, even after heavy rains. Despite its elegant beauty, the Ruby Slippers Hydrangea is amazingly tough and easy-growing.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part about your Ruby Slippers Hydrangea Shrub? It’s a proven performer. We've planted, grown and shipped your Ruby Slippers Hydrangea with care from our nursery, so it’s ready to grow above and beyond after it arrives at your door.
If you’re looking for a new, unique spin on a classic favorite, look no further than the aptly-named Ruby Slippers Hydrangea. Refresh your garden with the Ruby Slippers Hydrangea today...before it's gone!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Everything is perfect except the blooms are white and not pink or ruby as described. :(
We are so sorry to hear that the blooms are not correct! Please forward us a photo and we'll take a look!
Planting & Care
2. Watering: Typically, you should water your Ruby Slippers Hydrangea thoroughly about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to around 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a well-balanced, time-released fertilizer once or twice in the summer.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|