* Images shown are of mature plants
Easy-Growing, Vibrant Pink Color
Why Tri-Color Willow Trees?
Also known as the Dappled Willow, the Tri-Color Willow Tree is an amazing new introduction that lives up to its name. From vibrant privacy borders to flower beds and everywhere in-between, the Tri-Color Willow Tree lends a bold pop that's second to none.
And you can expect a full, mature look after the first few growing seasons. Its weeping silhouette couldn't be easier to grow, especially since it thrives in wet, soggy soil. Simply plant your Tri-Color Willow Tree and forget it until you see the vivid, unmatched hues emerge to liven up dull spots in your landscape.
In the spring, your Tri-Color Willow Tree will come alive, with branches of light green foliage and a hint of white on each leaf. Then, the vibrant pink color emerges, greeting guests and neighbors with a rainbow of hues...and giving you the best yard on the block.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The Tri-Color Willow Tree is nearly impossible to find at big-box retailers and local garden centers. And if you do find one, it may be sold bare-root, which means up to 90% of its roots may be damaged or spindly.
But your Tri-Color Willow from Fast Growing Trees is healthier and better-developed than what's on the shelves at big-box.
Because we've planted, grown and shipped your Tri-Color Willow with meticulous care, you get a hassle-free tree that’s ready to thrive in your landscape and explode with unmatched color.
Don't wait...this is a newer introduction, so we have limited quantities available. Order your Tri-Color Willow Tree today...and get unmatched color tomorrow!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a location with well-drained soil and plenty of sunlight (a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight per day). Dig a hole that’s three times as wide and equal in depth as the root ball. Remove your plant from its original container, position into the hole ensuring that it’s standing upright, and the top of the root ball is even with the ground.
Begin backfilling the hole, tamping down lightly as you go. Once the hole has been completely filled, water to allow the soil to settle and eliminate any air pockets.
2. Watering: We recommend watering these plants in the morning, at the base. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the top 2 inches of soil for dryness.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a slow-release fertilizer once a year in early spring, before new growth emerges.
4. Pruning: Any broken branches can be pruned back in spring before new growth begins.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||8-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Salix integra 'Hakura Nishiki'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
So Far, so good
good except that shipping got messed up and delayed but that was a Fed-ex problem and not a Fast Growing Tree problem. When they did arrive, they looked great and still looking great 2 weeks later after being planted.
I could not be more happy with the overall experience. Tree arrived as promised and perfectly boxed with planting instructions. Tree was healthy and looks great in the yard.
Tri-color Willow order
The tree was delivered healthy and in good condition. We just planted it and its just starting to show some leaf buds. Looking forward to seeing all the colors.