* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Direct to Indirect Light|
|Botanical Name:||Stromanthe sanguinea|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
Bold Red and Green Variegated Foliage
Why Tricolor Ginger Plants?
Offering an eye-catching, colorful new take on variegated foliage, the Tricolor Ginger Plant boasts rich reds and pinks in addition to the classic white seen on other varieties.
Even better? It thrives both outdoors and indoors in a container, meaning that anyone across the country can call this plant their own!
You get the good looks of the tropics with exotic, oblong green leaves and vibrant red color. It’s the ideal container-grown plant because you can place it anywhere, from tabletops to office desks and beyond. And it’s easy to maintain, needing just a bit of sun and water to thrive.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part of your Tricolor Ginger Plant is its strong start. Because we’ve planted, meticulously monitored and shipped your Tricolor with the utmost care, you get better results in your homescape. It’s a proven performer since we’ve put in the extra work to make it last...long after it arrives at your door.
And with our large 3-gallon size, you'll have color instantly...no need to visit your local nursery or big-box for unreliable, dying plants. Our Tricolor Ginger is lush and healthy, with a well-developed root system.
We’ve done the hard work – now you’ll reap the stunning rewards of your very own Tricolor Ginger Plant. Order your Tricolor Ginger Plant before it’s gone!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Moist, well-drained soil and filtered light – that’s all your Tricolor Ginger Plant will really need to thrive. It grows well in about 4 to 6 hours of sun or less.
Once you’ve selected a location, you can keep it in its shipped container or choose a pot that’s about one and a half times the size of your plant’s root ball. After that, place your Tricolor Ginger, backfill with organic soil and tamp down to finish. Water after planting to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Plan to water once every week or two weeks, depending on your soil’s needs. This plant does thrive in humidity, however, so mist the leaves occasionally to give it proper moisture. If you’re not sure when to water your plant, simply check its soil. If its surrounding soil is dry, down to around 2 or 3 inches, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Use a fertilizer formulated for house plants but dilute it to half strength. You can apply this formula every two weeks for your Tricolor Ginger Plant if you notice slow or stalled growth.
4. Pruning: Remove any dried or damaged leaves.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Fantastic! Growing well in my Living Room Window.....Thanks.