Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3-5 ft.
- Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 5-6)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea macrophylla 'Horwack'
- Does Not Ship To:
Compact Growth + Reblooming Green-Pink Flowers
Why Pistachio Hydrangea Shrubs?
A compact form meets reblooming mophead flowers, making the Pistachio Hydrangea Shrub an instant border, entryway, or focal point favorite. Even better is its unique bloom color: eye-catching lime green accented with deep rosy pink.
This vibrant color variation blooms again and again, delighting from spring until the first frost. That means you get continuous blooms to dress up patios, containers by your door or plant beds in your front yard. And since the Pistachio Hydrangea is wonderful for both cut and dried flowers, you can spread the beauty indoors.
With the Pistachio Hydrangea, you get a colorful shrub that grows quickly and effortlessly. Similar varieties may not rebloom or could require soil tests or fertilizer to produce unique color...but the Pistachio Hydrangea is a next-generated plant to take your garden to the next level.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your Pistachio Hydrangea has been nurtured and hand-picked by our plant experts. That means you don't have to lift a finger...and you also get a proven performer that takes your home's curb appeal to new heights.
Plus, we never ship bare-root. Unlike other big-box retailers or large garden centers, our nursery ensures that your Pistachio Hydrangea is grown with stronger roots, bigger and better blooms, and more vibrant color than ever before.
We've taken the guesswork out of growing. When your Pistachio Hydrangea arrives at your door, it arrives ready to grow and transform your landscape into the best yard on the block. Don't wait - get your own Pistachio Hydrangea today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Although the bush is yet to bloom, it arrived very healthy and happy and has made it to a sunny spot in my garden. Today, I looked at it and it appears to be taking well to its new home. I'll let you know when it blooms later in the summer. For now, I'm a happy customer.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Before you plant your Pistachio Hydrangea, choose an area with full sun to partial shade. It will grow well in full sun but should be protected from harsh afternoon sun. However, it thrives in most soil types, provided they're well-drained, and prefers summer mulch.
To plant your Pistachio Hydrangea, dig a hole large enough to cover its root ball. After placing your Pistachio, tamp down the soil while backfilling to avoid air pockets. Water your Pistachio to settle the soil that surrounds the roots.
2. Watering: To test when and how much to water your Pistachio Hydrangea, simply check the top 2 to 3 inches of soil. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water until it’s moist but not oversaturated. During times of drought, the Pistachio should be watered twice weekly instead of once weekly.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your Pistachio Hydrangea regularly during the growing season – this helps your plant to establish and thrive in your landscape.
4. Pruning: If needed, prune immediately after flowering. You can prune winter-damaged stems in early spring and do any additional pruning to shape at that time.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|