* Images shown are of mature plants
Mesmerizing Yellows, Greens and Reds
Why Aureum Japanese Maple Trees?
The Aureum Japanese Maple Tree is one of the most striking trees you can plant in your garden. With a small, compact size, growing to only 10 feet in 10 years, it's especially suited for small gardens and yards. Even in large yards, the Japanese Maple's array of radiant hues makes it a standout addition to any landscape.
During springtime, you’ll be awe-struck by the bright, almost neon yellow leaves that unfurl. As the temperature warms, those rich yellows turn into a bright, light green all around, with hints of red around the edges. Imagine how impressive your garden will look when the reds of autumn take over the foliage. And the small, bright red flowers and samaras add fascinating detail and contrast, as well as a straight, vertical trunk, horizontal branches, and rounded form.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But it’s not just the color you’re going to love. The Aureum Japanese Maple Tree boasts a number of benefits:
- It's incredibly easy to maintain: This tree loves to grow on its own, so once you’ve given it a little water, it thrives without much fuss.
- It's the perfect standalone specimen: The magnificence of this tree is breathtaking, and despite its size, you won’t need to plant it near other plants to create an exquisite display.
- And it's versatile: Small size paired with a powerful presence means you can plant it in a container and add dramatic volume anywhere in your yard.
And the best part? The fact that we deliver your Aureum ready-to-grow, straight to your door. We've put in the hard work at our nursery to ensure a healthier root system and long-term success...now, you reap the rewards.
No matter where you place it, the Aureum Japanese Maple Tree looks incredible. Order yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Start by selecting an area with well-drained soil and the proper sunlight for your Aureum. Keep in mind that you should give your tree some afternoon shade, especially in hotter climates. From there, dig the hole slightly larger than the root system of the plant - 2 to 3 times the width and just as deep as the root ball.
Then, place the tree, backfill the hole and tamp down the soil as you proceed to cut back on any air pockets from forming. Water the planting site and then mulch to preserve soil moisture.
2. Watering: The “average” amount of water supplied to the most common lawn and garden plants should be adequate for your new Japanese Maple Tree. During the hot summer months, we recommend watering your Japanese Maple in the early morning or evening.
3. Fertilizing: Japanese Maples do not require large amounts of nutrients. But any recommended fertilization should use a balanced complete fertilizer for shrubs and trees. This should be applied once a year in early spring, and if possible, before the leaves appear.
4. Pruning: Your tree will need 2 to 3 years to become firmly established in your lawn or garden before you prune. After this period, you may begin to prune your tree if desired, although it's not required.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-15 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Shade to Part Shade (morning sun only)|
|Botanical Name:||Acer shirasawanum 'Aureum'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
this tree very nice, the tree healthy
Tree arrived in healthy and perfect condition with safe packaging! I'm satisfied!
I really enjoy bright green color. It looks really good in my yard.
Present for my best friend
My best friend loves the tree! I haven't seen it yet but will be able to see it when i visit next month