* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Edgeworthia chrysantha|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Late Winter Color Perfect for Growing in Shade Gardens
Why Oriental Paperbush Shrubs?
Creamy yellow blooms and intoxicating fragrance take hold in the chilly winter months, setting the Oriental Paperbush Shrub apart and making it perfect for transforming your cold-weather landscape.
Plus, it's perfect for dappled shade gardens, making it particularly adaptable. Spring brings eye-catching blue-green leaves that turn a dazzling yellow in fall, giving you visual interest that lasts almost year-round.
It's a sought-after collector's plant for good reason - from its aromatic, dreamy fragrance that lasts for weeks during winter to its multi-stemmed habit. Its rounded form and cinnamon-tone branching make it ideal for borders, even when its blooms have dropped.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your Oriental Paperbush is delivered with a healthier, more developed root system, so you will reap the benefits of unmatched color without any extra work on your part.
Since the work in growing your Oriental Paperbush has been done for you, months before it even ships, all that's left for you to do is enjoy your new shrub.
You won't find a plantlike this at your local big-box retailer or garden center. But don't wait...get your Oriental Paperbush today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Dig a hole large enough to accommodate your shrub's root ball, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots.
Generally, the Paperbush prefers well-drained soil and full shade to partial sun (4 hours of sunlight). It likes acidic soil but grows in clay soil, as long as it's moist but well-draining.
2. Watering: Let your soil dry to the touch down to about 2 inches in between waterings. Once your soil is dry, give your shrub a deep watering at the base.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize at the beginning of every spring with a well-balanced blend, and follow label instructions for best results.
4. Pruning: Remove suckers as they grow if you'd like to prevent spreading. Prune after blooming in spring to control your shrub's shape and size.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
The plant arrived in good shape, we planted it within hours. It is growing - and looks healthy- very beautiful! We are very pleased.