* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rhododendron ‘Robleo’ PP19899|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-10 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉)
Stunning Bi-Color Pink Blooms Last for Months
Why Autumn Belle™ Encore® Azalea Shrubs?
Imagine the promise of bi-color, vividly-hued pastel pink blooms from spring through late fall. With the Autumn Belle™ Encore®, you'll have unmatched color and easy, carefree growth for months at a time.
Unlike similar varieties, the Autumn Belle™ Encore® lives up to its name, offering vibrant tones that won't fade after only two or three weeks. Plus, you get an evergreen backdrop that's perfect for foundation plantings, flower beds, and beyond.
Even better is the fact that the Autumn Belle™ Encore® is pest and disease resistant. On top of those effortless perks, your Autumn Belle™ Encore® Azalea is drought tolerant, too. Basically, there's nothing that this blooming beauty can't do.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from their good looks and ability to grow without hassle, your Autumn Belle™ Azaleas arrive at your doorstep ready to thrive. Because our nursery grows your Encore® Azalea Shrub larger than most nurseries or big box stores, there's no guesswork or fuss for you.
Your Azaleas are at least one year older than other varieties found elsewhere...so, that means their roots are well-developed, healthier, and ready to encourage heavy blooming.
Don't wait – get a statement-making plant that imparts the good looks of spring nearly year-round. Get your own Autumn Belle™ Encore® today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Autumn Belle™ Encore® Azaleas can thrive in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day) but will need protection from the hot sun in warmer climates. Well-drained soil is also important for your Autumn to thrive.
When you’re ready to plant, dig a hole that’s three times as wide and just as deep as the shrub’s root ball. Remove the plant from the container and loosen the roots with your fingers so that they spread out once planted and place your shrub. Backfill the soil and water lightly as you do this to remove air pockets. Finally, water again once you’re done planting and mulch the area to help conserve moisture.
FGT Tip: Azaleas love acidic soil. If you have soil that isn’t acidic, like clay, simply buy additives (organic matter, fresh coffee grounds, etc.) to amend it. You can also plant your Azalea in a container, where you can control the soil type!
2. Watering: We recommend watering twice or three times weekly in the first growing season. During the hotter times of the year, they will need watering every other day, depending on the weather. Once plants are established, they will need less frequent watering.
If you’re not sure when to water, however, simply check the soil. Stick your finger into the surrounding soil, about 3 or 4 inches down – if the soil here is dry, water your Azalea.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your shrub with a slow-release fertilizer that’s made for Azaleas, at some point in the early spring. Follow label instructions as the application will vary by manufacturer.
4. Pruning: These Azaleas need very little pruning. If you need to prune the plant for shape, prune after the plant has finished its spring flowering. Once plants are well-established, light annual pruning can be done to stimulate growth and blooming.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- holly tone
- garden soil
The azalea we purchased was just planted and, although early to tell, seems to be responding quite well to the conditions of planting, i.e., Leaf grow with current soil, 1:1 and filled in with garden soil and current soil also 1:1. At two levels given roughly 1-2 cups of Holly Tone to provide some nutrients. The hole was well watered and after filling the plant was watered again. Leaves look healthy, i.e., not wilting. I expect the plant will respond nicely!
These are doing great!