* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||5-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata 'Bokraflame'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Porcelain Color Lasts All Summer
Why Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrubs?
Delivering porcelain white blooms that dazzle throughout the summer, the Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub lives up to its name with otherworldly elegance. And since it's a vigorous grower, it gives you lacy panicle blooms faster than most other varieties.
Its thick, strong stems hold up tons of cone-shaped florals. From tidy borders with bright white color next to your driveway to flower bed focal points, the Magical® Candle absolutely delights. You can even cut a few of its sturdy stems for indoor arrangements, brightening up your homescape with ease.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We’ve nurtured and hand-picked your Magical® Candle Hydrangea, so you get a proven performer that takes your curb appeal to the next level. Plus, unlike other big-box retailers or local nurseries, your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub is never shipped bare-root.
With your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub, you get better roots, bigger blooms, and beautiful color like never before.
We’ve done the extra work for your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub...now, it couldn't be easier for you, from ordering to delivery and planting. Order your own Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, choose an area with full sun to partial shade for your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub (simply shield it from excessive afternoon sun).
To plant your Hydrangea Shrub, dig a hole in well-drained soil that's deep enough to cover its root ball. After placing your plant, tamp down the soil while backfilling to avoid air pockets. Water your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub to settle the soil that surrounds the roots.
2. Watering: Water deeply and regularly during the first full growing season so that your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub’s root system becomes well-established. To test when and how much to water, check the top 2 to 3 inches of soil – if it’s dry, it’s time to water until it’s moist but not oversaturated.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your Magical® Candle Hydrangea Shrub regularly during the growing season – this helps your plant to establish and thrive in your landscape.
4. Pruning: Prune if needed immediately after flowering. Any winter-damaged stems may be pruned in early spring, and some additional pruning for shaping purposes is fine.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing Trees
With Fast Growing Trees you can be assured of quality shipping and very established plants! My plant is very healthy and large right out of the box, ready to look lovely in my yard!
My hydrangea came really healthy and has taken off growing. Excited to see flowers hopefully later this year.
Plant looks good, no blooms yet.