* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||3-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Mahonia aquifolium|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Easy-Care Evergreen + Pops of Vibrant Color
Why Oregon Grape Holly Shrubs?
From mass plantings in your flower beds to colorful screens along your driveway, the Oregon Grape Holly Shrub serves as a one-of-a-kind evergreen shrub that does it all.
And year-round visual interest is a guarantee. The Oregon Grape's textural foliage emerges with bronze pops of color, transitioning to green as it ages. Purple-red tones welcome the winter months, while bright yellow blooms usher in spring. Finally, the show concludes with a bounty of deep blue-hued berries in autumn.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The Oregon Grape Holly is a must-have for more than just its appearance. Because we’ve hand-picked this variety, grown and nurtured it well at our nursery, and shipped it with care, it arrives at your door ready to grow.
We’ve done the extra work in cultivating your Oregon Grape to be a proven performer...now, you’ll reap the benefits. Upgrade your landscape with your own Oregon Grape Holly today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: To ensure the best results for your Oregon Grape, choose an area with full sun to partial shade. The Grape Holly tolerates shade well and also grows easily in well-drained soil with average moisture.
Start by digging a hole that’s at least two to three times the size of your plant’s root ball. After placing your plant, backfill the soil, tamp down to ensure air pockets are eliminated and water your newly-planted shrub.
2. Watering: Water your shrub regularly – weekly during normal weather or twice weekly in extreme heat. If you’re not sure when to water or how much to water, check the soil around your plant. If the soil is dry 2 to 3 inches down, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your shrub new growth begins in the spring or during the summer. For a neater look, prune it annually to shape.
4. Pruning: For a neater look, prune it annually to shape.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Fantastic! Item was accurately advertised - well-packaged, arrived in good shape & great time. Thank you!
Happy that it traveled well and that it looked healthy.
Company is easy to deal with Customer service folks are pleasant and professional.
Excellent service and user friendly company.
What an easy experience working them. The shrubs look great. Highly recommend