* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Disease-Resistant Peaches Bursting with Flavor
Quite possibly one of the highest-rated fruit trees of all-time, the Indian Free White Peach Tree produces fruit that is large and firm - and packed with flavor!
This beautiful peach tree boasts showy pink flowers in the springtime and fragrant white peaches marbled with dark red streaks late in the summer. Reaching a mature size of around 25 feet tall and nearly nine feet wide, the Indian Free White Peach Tree is the most adaptable of fruit trees for home gardens.
The peaches of this tree are often described as sweet, smooth, and juicy - with a hint of plum flavor. In fact, many gardeners enjoy the taste so much, they use the fruit for baking, canning, or simply enjoying right off the vine!
The best part? This peach tree is disease-resistant, particularly to leaf curl, making it an excellent option for home gardeners. Plus, it’s cold-hardy - so you can enjoy your fruit longer in the season with less fuss.
Ready to add something truly special to your garden this year? Get your peach tree today!
NOTE: This product is specific to California. Find Indian Free White Peach Trees available in other states.
Indian Free White Peach Tree Pollination
Indian Free White Peach Trees are not self-fertile. You will need to plant another variety to achieve fruiting. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Peach Tree in well-drained soil in a location that receives full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig the hole twice the size as the root ball and just a little shallower. Use your fingers to separate the roots of your June Gold, place the tree, backfill the soil, and apply water to settle.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your tree moist, but not over-saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree with a well-balanced fertilizer such as a 12-12-12 formula. Apply in spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall seasons as well.
4. Pruning: Trees should only be pruned while the plant is dormant without leaves. That is usually in winter or early spring before the leaf buds open up.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-25 ft.|
|Mature Width:||7-9 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Indian Free'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|