* Images shown are of mature plants
Sweet, Low-Acid Peaches
Why White Lady Peach Trees?
Big, robust peaches, fast and hassle-free: with the White Lady, you get peaches that ripen sooner than other varieties and are sweeter than ever before. Your tree will deliver a large harvest of juicy, sweet, low-acid peaches by late July, year after year.
White Ladies are known for their sweet, low-acid flavor and heavenly aroma. In fact, the White Lady Peach was one of the top-scoring varieties at a recent tasting event! This tree provides a daily dose of vitamins and minerals, plus unforgettable flavor, without an expensive trip to the grocery store or harmful sprays and chemicals.
Red-skinned White Lady Peaches are large and firm with cream flesh. Even better? They're freestone!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Not only is the White Lady Peach almost impossible to find at big-box garden centers - we also nurture and meticulously monitor your tree at our nursery, well before it arrives at your home, it ensures better results in your garden.
We’ve put in the extra work so that you don’t have to – you’ll reap the benefits of our planting, potting, and shipping, with delicious, robust peaches season after season. Our care means your White Lady Peach thrives, effortlessly. Order yours today!
White Lady Peach Tree Pollination
White Lady Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional White Lady Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The White Lady Peach grows best in well-drained soil and full sun - any area that receives about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day. Before planting, ensure you space standard trees at least 12 to 15 feet apart and away from buildings to allow ample growth. When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice the size of the tree’s root ball and just as deep. Place the tree into the hole, backfill the soil, and then tamp the soil down firmly to remove any air pockets.
Apply a three-inch layer of mulch such as straw, pine needles, bark chips, recycled plastic pieces, or peat moss beneath the tree to prevent weed growth and keep the soil moist. Finally, water the newly planted tree thoroughly.
2. Watering: In order to produce an ample crop of juicy peaches, the White Lady Peach Tree enjoys evenly moist soil. Generally, you should water about once a week or more in hot weather. But if you're not sure when to water, simply check the soil about 2 to 3 inches down - if the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your White Lady Peach with a balanced 10-10-10 formula one week after planting and again 1 to 2 months later. Established trees will benefit from dual fertilizing, once in the early spring and again in the late summer. Follow the directions on the fertilizer’s label for the best results.
4. Pruning: Prune prior to the first bloom in spring. When pruning, keep an open canopy to enable sunlight to reach all of the fruit. Prune away any shoots that appear below the tree’s graft line, and cut away any broken or damaged limbs.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||12-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||12-15 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'White Lady'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|