* Images shown are of mature plants
Huge, Sweet Peaches You Can't Find in Stores
Why Galaxy Peach Trees?
The Galaxy Peach Trees delivers sweet flavor you can't find anywhere else. Unlike golden peaches grown all over the country, the Galaxy (a white donut peach) is a rare find - and it's less acidic with a tiny stone in the center.
The Galaxy Peach is the biggest donut peach you can grow and is almost 50 percent larger than the Saturn. You'll enjoy biting into your fresh, sweet, juicy peaches in the fall.
In fact, there's a lot you're going to love about your Galaxy Peach. From its weeping foliage to its sculptural branches that bring ornamental value plus robust peaches, the Galaxy is second to none.
Plus, you'll never run out of peaches. You get almost 50 pounds of these intensely sweet dessert peaches to savor year-long! And since the Galaxy is disease resistant, there's zero guesswork in growing, zero harsh chemicals or sprays, and zero effort in the garden.
Requiring only 200 to 300 chill hours, these donut peaches can be grown in warmer climates that don't get hard freezes. And the Galaxy is hardy too, tolerating temperatures down to -10 degrees.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Grown in China for centuries, Galaxy Peach has only been gaining popularity in the states since 2003 - but that popularity is increasing drastically every year.
So, the Galaxy is almost impossible to find at big-box garden centers. But when you order your Galaxy from Fast Growing Trees, you get healthy roots, better branching, and faster fruit delivered directly to your door.
That's because we've grafted and grown your tree for best results. Your Galaxy is delivered in nutrient-rich soil, potted and shipped with care - never bare-root like other nurseries.
Don't miss your chance to grow these one-of-a-kind peaches. Order your Galaxy Peach Tree now!
Galaxy Peach Tree Pollination
Galaxy Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Galaxy Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Galaxy Peach Tree in an area with well-draining soil that receives full sun or partial shade (3 to 6 hours of sunlight daily). Galaxy Peaches are very adaptable to most soil types.
Plant in a hole twice as wide but as deep as the root ball. After planting, cover the ground with a thick layer of mulch but leave the area near the trunk bare.
2. Watering: Water deeply after planting to settle the roots. During the first few years, you might need to water weekly during the hottest months. Once established, water as needed during the growing season - if the surrounding soil is dry about 2 inches down, it's time to water your tree.
3. Fertilizing: After the second year, add a nitrogen-based fertilizer in the late spring or early summer.
4. Pruning: Remove dead and damaged shoots and branches in late winter or early spring after the threat of a harsh freeze has passed. You can also remove any shoots at the bottom of the tree that do not appear to be producing.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-14 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-12 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus Persica|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|