* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
The Perfect Patio Peach
Why Bonfire Peach Trees?
Because no yard space or garden is no problem when it comes to the Bonfire Patio Peach Tree. It’s aptly named for its ability to produce both amazing visual interest and delicious peaches without taking up much space, especially since it only grows to about 4 or 5 feet in height.
And while you can eat these peaches fresh off the tree, they're best used for baking or canning, which will bring out their sweet, peach taste. Despite its small stature, the Bonfire Patio Peach produces sweet, succulent and sizable peaches with plenty of flavor.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from its optimal benefits and conditions for container growing, it’s low-maintenance and hassle-free. A green thumb isn’t required to ensure this tree thrives. Best of all, because we monitor and care for the Bonfire at our nursery, long before it arrives to your door, it’s ready to fruit in its very first year.
We’ve done the extra work, potting, growing and shipping your plant well, so it acclimates to your home immediately. There’s nothing like the taste of a fresh peach, right from home – order yours today!
Bonfire Patio Peach Tree Pollination
Bonfire Patio Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Bonfire Patio Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
Known as Prunus persica Bonfire, the Bonfire Peach Tree performs best in USDA growing zones 5 to 8. These trees are moderate growers, maturing to a manageable mature height that fits in any space.
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil in a location that receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from wind by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home. Once you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice the size of the tree's the root ball and just a little shallower. Use your fingers to separate the roots of your Bonfire and gently position them downward in the hole. Then, hold the tree straight as you begin to backfill the site, tamping down the soil as you go. Finally, water to settle the soil.
If you're planting in a container, simply ensure that the pot's size is twice the size of your Bonfire's shipped container. The new pot should also have plenty of drainage holes. Finally, choose a sunny location on the patio, in your backyard or front or side of your house.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Bonfire Patio Peach Tree moist. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing of the leaves is a common sign of overwatering while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of underwatering.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree with a well-balanced fertilizer, such as a 12-12-12 formula. Apply in spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Bonfire Peach Trees should only be pruned while the plant is dormant without leaves. That is usually in winter or early spring before the leaf buds open up.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||4-5 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-5 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Bonfire'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
It’s February and they are Flowering!
My trees came perfectly boxed…one of them had a lot of branches broken but it doesn’t seem to be bothering my tree…it’s February and it’s starting to flower!!! Can’t wait to see what spring brings :)
Impress with packing & delivery
Bonfire tree was in excellent condition upon arrival. Only a a few ,3 or 4 leaves had fallen off. The temperature here is beginning to drop and I hope it will do well. Can't wait until next spring to see it start growing & producing peaches. I constantly checking it to see if it's OK. Thank you for your quality products. Looking forward to purchasing more items.
So far so good can't really give any stars yet. See what spring brings
I have 2 peach trees and both arrived in good condition. Very excited and looking forward to growing my own peaches. Will be purchasing more trees in the future. Highly recommend.
Great Tree so far!
Shipped securely and arrived in great condition. The roots are starting to spread out and you can visibly see new growth on the tree. Very happy.