* Images shown are of mature plants
Compact Size and Large Fruit in One Year
Why Bonanza Peach Trees?
You’ll get visual interest and fresh, juicy fruit…and fast, in one compact package. The Bonanza Peach Tree is known for its abundance of full-sized, fast-growing peaches, sweet and filled with refreshing flavor.
It’s a versatile tree with tons of benefits. Large enough to grow bushels of delicious peaches but still well-suited to nearly any location in your landscape, it’s the picture of adaptability. Whether it’s planted in a container on your porch or patio or placed in your favorite location among other fruit trees in your yard, the Bonanza Peach is a staple that thrives without much maintenance.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We’ve nurtured it and monitored this tree at our nursery, long before it arrives to your door, it’s ready to acclimate to your area right away – and produce fruit in its very first year. And since we’ve put in the extra work, caring for this incredible specimen is as easy as any of the standard peach trees.
Imagine freshly-picked, flavorful peaches right from your backyard…just without the hassle. With our expertly-grown Bonanza Peach Tree, it’s possible. Order your very own today!
Bonanza Patio Peach Tree Pollination
Bonanza Patio Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Bonanza Patio Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
Living up to its name, the Bonanza Patio Peach Tree is perfect for small gardens, on a deck, or in a container.
1. Planting: Plant your Bonanza Patio Peach Tree in well-drained soil in a location that receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig the hole twice the size as the root ball and just a little shallower. Use your fingers to separate the roots of your Bonanza, place the tree, back fill the soil and apply water to settle. If you're container-growing, be sure to select a pot with plenty of holes in the bottom, along with a pot size that's twice the size of the plant's shipped container.
2. Watering (in ground): Keep the soil around your Bonanza moist, but not over saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
For container-grown Bonanzas, stick your finger into the potting soil down to a depth of 2 inches and feel around for any moisture. If the soil is drying out, go ahead and water it slowly until you see water escaping the drainage holes and then stop.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree with a well-balanced fertilizer such as a 12-12-12 formula. Apply in spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall seasons as well.
4. Pruning: Bonanza Trees should only be pruned while the plant is dormant without leaves. That is usually in winter or early spring before the leaf buds open up.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-10 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Bonanza'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|