* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||5-7 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-15 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'June Gold'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Heavy Producer of Full, Early Peaches
Why June Gold Peach Trees?
Imagine delicious, early-growing peaches as soon as the first year. The June Peach Tree is known for its abundance of full-sized, fast-growing peaches, sweet and filled with a refreshing flavor and texture that melts in your mouth.
Large enough to grow bushels of delicious peaches but still well-suited to smaller spaces in your landscape, it’s the picture of adaptability. And because it requires only 450 chill hours to give you your own home-grown peaches, the June Peach is a staple that thrives without much guesswork.
Even better? When it's fully ripe, the June Gold is a freestone peach. Emerging from frost hardy, beautifully showy blossoms, each mouthwatering peach on your June Gold Tree will be a taste sensation.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We’ve nurtured it and monitored this tree at our nursery, long before it arrives at your door, it’s ready to acclimate to your area right away – and produce fruit in its very first year. And since we’ve put in the extra work, caring for this incredible specimen is as easy as any of the standard peach trees.
Imagine freshly-picked, flavorful peaches right from your backyard…just without the hassle. With our expertly-grown June Gold Peach Tree, it’s possible. Order your very own today!
June Gold Peach Tree Pollination
June Gold Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional June Gold Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your June Peach Tree in well-drained soil in a location that receives full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig the hole twice the size as the root ball and just a little shallower. Use your fingers to separate the roots of your June Gold, place the tree, backfill the soil, and apply water to settle.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your tree moist, but not over-saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree with a well-balanced fertilizer such as a 12-12-12 formula. Apply in spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall seasons as well.
4. Pruning: Trees should only be pruned while the plant is dormant without leaves. That is usually in winter or early spring before the leaf buds open up.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- peach season
This tree came healthy and full of leaves. It transplanted well and seems to like its new home. We tried tis to extend our peach season. There may be a typo on the mature height of this tree. It is as large as the other varieties we purchased.
She has taken root and seems to be doing well. I didn't realize deer like her so I had to put up a protection around her.
This is one of my favorite trees I have purchased this year! I’m babying it through the heat and drought with lots of mulch and frequent waterings and it’s doing well so far in my mini-orchard. I’ll get another next year!
We received the tree on time and packaged very well. There were even a some small peaches on the tree. We would definitely buy again.
Very good came on time