* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Sweet, Low-Chill Fruit Ideal For Mild Climates
Why Snow Queen Nectarine Trees?
Sweet, satisfying flavor notes make the Snow Queen Nectarine one of the sweetest varieties on the market. And because it's nearly impossible to find at local grocers, the Snow Queen Nectarine Tree is perfect for those who want to try this delectable fruit home-grown.
Eye-catching spring blooms transition to the firm, red fruit with sumptuous white flesh. This easy-growing, semi-dwarf tree delivers a large bounty, even in tough conditions, so it's a versatile pick that will delight home gardeners.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Because we've nurtured and grown your Snow Queen Nectarine in our greenhouse, long before shipping, it arrives ready to take off in your landscape.
And best of all, you won't have to deal with finicky care or fuss to get a bounty of delicious nectarines. In fact, you could get nectarines from our Snow Queen Tree as soon as the first year.
But don't wait - see what all the hype for this super sweet variety is about. Get your Snow Queen Nectarine today!
Snow Queen Nectarine Tree Pollination
Snow Queen Nectarine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Snow Queen Nectarine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil in a location where it will receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Heavy winds and early frosts can damage the blossoms, so be sure to protect your tree by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
From there, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Amend the soil around the hole with compost to ensure the tree has proper drainage.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around the tree moist but not saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a few minutes is generally sufficient.
3. Fertilizing: After your tree has been in the ground for six weeks and the danger of frost has passed, apply a well-balanced fertilizer formula, such as 12-12-12.
4. Pruning: Prune the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-25 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-25 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica var. neupersica 'Snow Queen'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,ID,LA,OR,CA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
The tree arrived here in great condition.
The snow queen
All items arrived in wonderful condition!