Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3 ft.
- Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea macrophylla 'Bride'
- Does Not Ship To:
Bright, Creamy White Color on Huge Blooms
Why Everlasting® Bride White Hydrangea Shrubs?
Creamy-white blooms emerge in a parade of bright color, setting the Everlasting® Bride White Hydrangea Shrub apart. In fact, its aptly-named for its second-to-none elegance, transforming any garden into the best yard on the block with ease.
Even better? It delivers effortless growth in a carefree, compact size. Despite its huge blooms with bold, unparalleled color, the Everlasting® White Hydrangea Shrub is suited for nearly any space in your garden. Whether your plant it in borders along your driveway or small flower beds in your front yard, it gives you instant curb appeal without any work on your part.
Plus, this reblooming variety lives up to its name, with stunning hydrangeas that last for months at a time.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part about your White Bride Hydrangea is that we've nurtured and hand-selected it for unmatched growth.
We've done the hard work at our nursery...so you get a proven performer that takes your yard to the next level.
Better roots and better branching for explosive color and blooms? Check. You'll get vibrant hues and voluminous flowers as you've never seen.
That's because we’ve done the extra work in cultivating your White Hydrangea Shrub...now, you get the best of the best. Get your own Everlasting® White Hydrangea today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, choose an area with full sun to partial shade for your Everlasting® White (simply shield it from excessive afternoon sun). The Everlasting® White grows easily in organically-rich soil that’s somewhat moist but well-drained. However, it thrives in most soil types and prefers summer mulch.
To plant your Everlasting® White, dig a hole deep enough to cover its root ball. After placing your plant, tamp down the soil while backfilling to avoid air pockets. Water your Everlasting® White to settle the soil that surrounds the roots.
2. Watering: Water deeply and regularly during the first full growing season so that your Everlasting® White Hydrangea’s root system becomes well-established. To test when and how much to water, check the top 2 to 3 inches of soil – if it’s dry, it’s time to water until it’s moist but not oversaturated. During times of drought, the shrub should be watered twice weekly instead of once weekly.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your shrub regularly during the growing season – this helps your plant to establish and thrive in your landscape.
4. Pruning: Prune if needed immediately after flowering. Any winter-damaged stems may be pruned in early spring, and some additional pruning for shaping purposes is fine.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$99 +||Free Shipping with code FREE99|