Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Full-Part Sun (4-6 Hours Sunlight)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea paniculata Ilvobo BOBO®
- Does Not Ship To:
Huge White Flowers on a Compact Hydrangea
Why Bobo Hydrangeas?
Since the Bobo Hydrangea's introduction in 2010, it has taken the gardening world by storm...and for good reason. With a spectacular display of abundant flowers and a compact, manageable growth habit that fits in almost anywhere, the Bobo is one of the most versatile Hydrangea varieties available.
It's classified as a Panicle Hydrangea, meaning that its blooms are even more unique, growing in cone-shaped silhouettes to set your garden apart. And before Bobo's leaves fall in autumn, they turn brilliant yellow - giving you even more visual interest.
And despite its small size, its panicle blooms reach almost 12 inches in length. With Bobo, you get all the blooms and all the color you want without needing a lot of space. So, whether you plant it in a container next to your entryway or in borders along your driveway, it makes a big impact.
Even better? Its dazzling pure white blooms last through the heat of summer, starting its show in July. Similar varieties start blooming in August, but the Bobo Hydrangea gives you months of eye-catching good looks. And you'll enjoy the Bobo's blooms through September, when most flowering shrubs are already bare.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You get all of these benefits because we've nurtured and hand-picked your Bobo Hydrangea for proven results. Now, a reliable performer is delivered directly to your doorstep.
A healthy, eye-catching shrub will arrive at your home, ready to plant and burst forth with second-to-none blooms quickly.
Don't wait - get a repeat, reliable bloomer that's unlike any other variety found at your local garden center or nursery. Order your Bobo Hydrangea Shrub today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Then, dig a hole that’s at least two to three times wider than the root ball, place the tree, backfill its soil, and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your plant's shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea thoroughly about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to around 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune it in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a time-released fertilizer once or twice in the summer.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|