* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-8) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' PP#12874|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Giant Blooms on a Compact Shrub
Why Limelight Hydrangea Shrubs?
Huge, colorful blooms on a small shrub for any space: The Limelight Hydrangea Shrub delivers season after season. You get a floral display that gets started early, meaning color that lasts longer than ever before.
The Limelight offers pastel hues of pink, green and blue, giving way to white blooms later in the season. The large, puffy flowers pack the Limelight's neat, tidy silhouette the whole summer. Whether you plant your shrub in a container, flower beds or in the garden, it takes your curb appeal up a notch (or several).
You can even create colorful flower arrangements to bring indoors. Dry and preserve some of your favorite blooms from your Limelight Shrub to keep them on hand after season's end. Through it all (outdoors or in), the Limelight keeps summer alive for weeks at a time!
The Limelight Shrub is resistant to most diseases and pests and tolerant to drought. From country settings to city blocks, it steals the show.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Good luck finding the Limelight Hydrangea Shrub anywhere else! We've nurtured your Limelight from day one, long before it even ships to your door...now, you get incomparable blooms that are highly sought-after and difficult to find at big-box plus the promise of long-term results.
Other nurseries stock bare-root varieties. But your Limelight Shrub is delivered with healthy roots in nutrient-rich soil.
Popular for its compact size, beauty, and magnificent flower production, the Limelight Hydrangea goes fast. Get your Limelight Hydrangea Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Filtered shade with 4 to 6 hours of sun is ideal for the best performance as far as sun exposure goes, and well-drained soil is important. When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice the size and just as deep as the root ball. Hold the tree straight as you begin to backfill, tamping down the soil as you go. Apply water to settle the soil and remove the air pockets then mulch to retain soil moisture.
2. Watering: Provide a good soaking of the soil 2 to 3 times each week. If you're not sure when to water, however, simply check your soil about 2 inches down - if the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a slow-release, balanced fertilizer formula, like 10-10-10 or 16-16-16, and follow the application instructions on the label.
4. Pruning: Prune your Limelight Hydrangea in fall or spring, before new growth emerges. You can also remove any dead or damaged branches during the year, as needed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Easy order, quick delivery, healthy plants!!
This bush came in in great shape al is starting to bloom already. Cannot wait to see its show.
Product was as advertised. Arrived in excellent condition and was a good 3 gallon size. Planted them and they are doing wonderful. Would highly recommend.
I bought two limelight Hydrangeas and they arrived looking healthy and planted them the same day. Have now watered them every day for the first week, and am eager for them to establish themselves, with even getting some blooms this summer. Some other items we ordered I was not nearly as pleased with, so it is my hope they will recover and become more substantial