* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-8) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' PP12874|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Giant Blooms on a Compact Shrub
Why Limelight Hydrangea Shrubs?
Huge, colorful blooms on a small shrub for any space: The Limelight Hydrangea Shrub delivers season after season. You get a floral display that gets started early, meaning color that lasts longer than ever before.
The Limelight offers pastel hues of pink, green and blue, giving way to white blooms later in the season. The large, puffy flowers pack the Limelight's neat, tidy silhouette the whole summer. Whether you plant your shrub in a container, flower beds or in the garden, it takes your curb appeal up a notch (or several).
You can even create colorful flower arrangements to bring indoors. Dry and preserve some of your favorite blooms from your Limelight Shrub to keep them on hand after season's end. Through it all (outdoors or in), the Limelight keeps summer alive for weeks at a time!
The Limelight Shrub is resistant to most diseases and pests and tolerant to drought. From country settings to city blocks, it steals the show.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Good luck finding the Limelight Hydrangea Shrub anywhere else! We've nurtured your Limelight from day one, long before it even ships to your door...now, you get incomparable blooms that are highly sought-after and difficult to find at big-box plus the promise of long-term results.
Other nurseries stock bare-root varieties. But your Limelight Shrub is delivered with healthy roots in nutrient-rich soil.
Popular for its compact size, beauty, and magnificent flower production, the Limelight Hydrangea goes fast. Get your Limelight Hydrangea Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Filtered shade with 4 to 6 hours of sun is ideal for the best performance as far as sun exposure goes, and well-drained soil is important. When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice the size and just as deep as the root ball. Hold the tree straight as you begin to backfill, tamping down the soil as you go. Apply water to settle the soil and remove the air pockets then mulch to retain soil moisture.
2. Watering: Provide a good soaking of the soil 2 to 3 times each week. If you're not sure when to water, however, simply check your soil about 2 inches down - if the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a slow-release, balanced fertilizer formula, like 10-10-10 or 16-16-16, and follow the application instructions on the label.
4. Pruning: Prune your Limelight Hydrangea in fall or spring, before new growth emerges. You can also remove any dead or damaged branches during the year, as needed.
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3, 4, 5, & 6. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 2nd|
|Zone 5||Week of April 11th|
|Zone 6||Week of March 28th|
|Zones 6 - 11||Ships Now!|
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Great packing and shipping. Plant was lovely. Planted same day as arriving and never wilted. Has new growth and seems to be doing just fine.
These looks great, healthy and have really taken and flourished once planted. I was shipped a smaller version by mistake and Customer Service was wonderful and sent a replacement right away.
Great plant. Arrived in excellent condition. Still looks good a week after planting in the ground
Easy order, quick delivery, healthy plants!!
This bush came in in great shape al is starting to bloom already. Cannot wait to see its show.
Limelight Hydrangea review
Product was as advertised. Arrived in excellent condition and was a good 3 gallon size. Planted them and they are doing wonderful. Would highly recommend.