* Images shown are of mature plants
Show-Stopping Pink-Cream Blooms in One
Why Vanilla Strawberry ™ Hydrangea Shrubs?
These flowers live up to their name. The deliciously named Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea produces incredible white, pink and deep red blooms. Like a strawberry shortcake, these flowers are irresistible. You (and your neighbors) will stare at the gorgeous blooms that appear year after year!
The flowers bloom throughout the warm months. The blooms begin as a creamy white and then turn to an irresistible pink, finally transitioning to a deep red and burgundy. And since the flowers bloom throughout the spring and summer, you'll get all three hues at the same time.
Even in winter, the Vanilla Strawberry ™ brings visual interest to your yard. As the cooler months set it, the blooms turn an interesting parchment color. The stems can vary in color and sometimes present a bright red, making a unique contrast.
And pollinators love the bright colors of the Vanilla Strawberry ™ Hydrangea. If you want to attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and beneficial bees to your yard, then this plant is the way to go. You'll love watching all the precious pollinators dance around the brightly colored blooms in the spring and summer.
Forget about maintenance...just enjoy the flowers. The Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea isn't finicky, so you don't have to worry about annoying upkeep. And it's one of the hardiest hydrangeas available. This plant simply wants to soak up the sun and show off its stunning beauty - no pruning, no fertilizing, and no guesswork required.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Not only is the Vanilla Strawberry™ hard to find...but you won’t find a healthier, better-developed Hydrangea at your local garden center or nursery.
We’ve planted, grown, and shipped your shrub with meticulous care. Because of our hard work at the nursery, you get a hassle-free Vanilla Strawberry™ that’s ready to burst with color and growth quickly.
People love buying Vanilla Hydrangeas in bulk and creating beautiful hedges. Because they are so tolerant, gorgeous, and carefree, they sell quickly. So, the only work for you? Ordering quickly! Get your own Vanilla Strawberry ™ today.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: If you live in a colder state, plant your Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea in full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight). If you live in a warmer state, plant your Hydrangea in an area that will get some afternoon shade. Other than that, make sure your soil is moist and well-drained.
Plant in a hole big enough to give the root ball some room to grow. Place a layer of mulch around the edge of the trunk, covering the ground to the edge of the canopy.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea weekly for the first six months. After that, rainfall will nourish your Vanilla Strawberry™. If you get less than 1 inch of rainfall every week or two, simply give your shrub a bit of extra water.
3. Fertilizing: You can feed the plant every spring with a bloom-encouraging fertilizer.
4. Pruning: You do not need to prune your Vanilla Strawberry™ Hydrangea, but you can if you like. Only prune in late winter or early spring after the threat of frost has passed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-5 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-8) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata 'Renhy' PP20670|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|