Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3-5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea paniculata ‘Jane’
- Does Not Ship To:
A New Dwarf Limelight for Tight Garden Spaces
Why Little Lime® Hydrangea Shrubs?
Merging the good looks of the Limelight Hydrangea with a new dwarf form, the Little Lime® Hydrangea Shrub is perfect for getting the benefits you love in a smaller, more manageable package. From tight borders to plant beds and even containers next to your entryway, the Little Lime® is well-suited to nearly any area.
And its eye-catching good looks last for months. The Hydrangea’s green summer flowers transition to pink in the fall, delivering months of varied, vibrant growth that will be the centerpiece of your garden. It's especially versatile because it's cold hardy down to 10 or 20 degrees, so its stunning color can outlast an early frost in the spring or fall. Plus, because its stems are sturdy, the Little Lime® is perfect for providing cut flower arrangements as well.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But aside from its beauty and effortless care, the best part of your Little Lime® is its ease and convenience. Your Little Lime® has been planted, grown and shipped with expert care, so you get a thriving plant that's hassle-free. When your Hydrangea Shrub arrives at your door, it's got a healthier root system that's ready to thrive, season after season.
So, don’t wait – add an iconic touch with a new, fresh spin to your garden. Order your own Little Lime® Hydrangea Shrub today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Start by finding an area with full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight) and well-drained soil. You can also select a container with drainage holes for planting your Little Lime® Hydrangea Shrub.
Once you’ve selected a location, dig a hole that’s around twice the size of your plant’s root ball and just as deep. Place the plant, tamp down the soil and water to settle the roots. Apply mulch after planting to conserve moisture in the area.
2. Watering: We recommend checking your soil about 2 to 3 inches down for dryness. If the soil around your Hydrangea is dry, water the plant. Watering about once or twice weekly is a good rule of thumb until your plant is established.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your plant with a general-purpose fertilizer regularly during the growing season and follow label instructions for best results.
4. Pruning: Prune your Hydrangea annually in the late winter – since blooms emerge from new wood, this helps promote vigorous growth.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|