Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Full-Part Sun (4-6 Hours Sunlight)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea paniculata Ilvobo BOBO®
- Does Not Ship To:
Huge Flowers on a Compact Hydrangea
Why Bloomstruck Hydrangeas?
Newest and best of the famous reblooming Endless Summer™ Hydrangeas, Bloomstruck starts producing its blooms in early summer and doesn't stop until fall - a remarkable 10 to 12 weeks longer than ordinary Hydrangeas! It does it by blooming on both last year's old wood and new wood produced during the summer. This means that even if severe winter cold causes die-back, you will still have months of bloom on the new stems grown that season - so even gardeners in zone 4 will have a wealth of Hydrangea blooms to enjoy!
This remarkable plant produces a bloom head on almost every stem, which means you will have a really big show in your garden. These blooms will be a rich purple or rosy red, depending on your soil's pH (purple in acid soil, rose in alkaline soil) and each head reaches up to a generous 5 inches across.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You get all of these benefits because we've nurtured and hand-picked your Bloomstruck Hydrangea for proven results. Now, a reliable performer is delivered directly to your doorstep.
A healthy, eye-catching shrub will arrive at your home, ready to plant and burst forth with second-to-none blooms quickly.
Don't wait - get a repeat, reliable bloomer that's unlike any other variety found at your local garden center or nursery. Order your Bloomstruck Hydrangea Shrub today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Then, dig a hole that’s at least two to three times wider than the root ball, place the tree, backfill its soil, and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your plant's shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea thoroughly about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to around 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune it in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a time-released fertilizer once or twice in the summer.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$99 +||Free Shipping with code FREE99|