Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 5 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 5 ft.
- Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea arborescens 'Abetwo'
- Does Not Ship To:
The Largest Hydrangea Blooms on the Market
Why Incrediball® Hydrangea Shrubs?
With super-strong stems for super-sized blooms, the Incrediball® Hydrangea Shrub is unlike any other variety available. In fact, the Incrediball® delivers up to 80 giant blooms on both new and old wood, so it doesn't matter if you live in a tough climate with tough conditions.
But despite their size, the flowers won't flop over. The Incrediball® is famous for its reliable, strong growth that keeps on thriving without the need for pruning or frequent watering. No matter where you live, you get gorgeous snow-white blooms from midsummer to the first frost in fall.
Planted as a focal point or as a fast-growing hedge, the Incrediball® Hydrangea Shrub never fails to bloom. It grows quickly and effortlessly in most soils and climates, even in the dry, arid desert or frigid northern states with temperatures down to -30 degrees. And you won't have to worry about trimming - these flowers form on the tips of the stems, so hours spent pruning are a thing of the past.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your Incrediball® Hydrangea Shrub is bred by experts to ensure super-sized blooms on strong, sturdy stems. Other hydrangeas at your local garden center or nursery may have large blooms, but their weight often causes them to flop over or drop.
But our plant experts have hand-selected your Incrediball® Hydrangea, grown to have the sturdiest stems possible.
And unlike the unreliable blooming you've seen from lesser varieties, your Incrediball will give you color each year without fail. Plus, we've grown yours an extra year so that you get tons of blooms the very first season.
But hurry - you won't find these well-grown varieties anywhere else, especially our larger, better-developed 3-gallon sizes. Order your Incrediball® Hydrangea today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Arrived in good condition. Waiting for them to mature so I can enjoy the blooms.
Delivery was fast . Plant was well packed. It was dormant when I received it, now is full of beautiful green leaves. Cant wait to see the blooms ! Thank you
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Dig a hole that’s at least two times wider than the root ball, place the tree, backfill its soil, and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to around 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune it in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a time-released fertilizer twice in the summer and follow label instructions.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|