Growing Zones: 4-7 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉) 4-7 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 5-6 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- August - September
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Aurora'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, OR, WA
Large, Organically-Grown and Cold Hardy Blueberries
Why USDA Organic Aurora Blueberry Bushes?
Get large, sweet berries and easy organic growth with our USDA Aurora Blueberry Bushes. You've never seen home-grown blueberries that get this large, especially ones grown all-naturally…without the aid of the chemicals or sprays that other nurseries use, and even in extremely cold climates.
Aurora Blueberries are often selected for their sweet and improved berry flavor. From blueberry pies and muffins to tarts and jams, your favorite recipes have never tasted this phenomenal. But most of these berries are picked and eaten fresh...because people can't wait to try their juicy flavor immediately. And since these blueberry shrubs can be grown anywhere, in containers or outdoors, even in harsh winter conditions down to -20 degrees, it’s easy to grow your own.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part of all is that we've grown your Aurora Blueberries for absolute success, long before they arrive at your door. You get fruit in the first year, easy growth and the benefit of organic fruit because we've nurtured your Auroras for months ahead of time. We've greenhouse-grown our organic Aurora Blueberry Plant so that you get all-natural results, guaranteed USDA-certified.
You won’t get the same healthy results and promising growth, season after season, from blueberries found at your local nursery or big box store.
The demand for Aurora Blueberries is growing – people can't resist the sweet flavor of these large berries. Don't hesitate to order yours today, before they're gone!
Aurora Blueberry Bush - USDA Organic Pollination
Aurora Blueberry Bush - USDA Organics are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Aurora Blueberry Bush - USDA Organic will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Very happy they are doing well
Good size plants. Recently planted the bushes. They seem to be flourishing.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: When selecting a site to plant your Blueberry, select an area with well-drained soil and full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Then, dig a hole that’s about twice the size of the root ball of the bush. Make sure the hole is the same depth as the container it comes in. When planting more than one bush, dig holes that are at least five feet apart in rows that are 10 feet apart.
Then, place the Blueberry Bush in the hole, backfill, and water to settle the roots.
If you’re planting in a container, select a pot that’s about twice the width of your plant’s shipped container, and make sure it has drainage holes. Then, use organic planting mix, place your Blueberry, backfill the soil and water until you see it flowing from the drainage holes. Finally, place your plant in front of a sunny window or in a sunny spot on your porch.
2. Watering: Water your Aurora regularly, about once or twice weekly, to keep the soil moist. If you’re not sure when to water, check the soil about 2 or 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: You do not need to fertilize the Blueberry Bush at the time of planting. Fertilize the Blueberry bush twice a year, once in the spring and once after harvest, with an organic blend.
4. Pruning: Blueberries require only minimal pruning. Lower limbs can be thinned out to keep the fruit from touching the soil, and excessively vigorous upright shoots can be thinned out several feet from the ground to keep the center of the bush open, and to keep the bearing surface within reach. Spindly, weak, or dead branches should be thinned out annually during the dormant season.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|