Sorts and Filters
Orchard Kit1 reviewsStarting at $619.95
Contender Peach Tree119 reviewsStarting at $139.95
Elberta Peach Tree249 reviewsStarting at $159.95
Harvester Peach Tree123 reviewsStarting at $139.95
Bonanza Patio Peach Tree100 reviewsStarting at $104.95
Red Haven Peach Tree173 reviewsStarting at $124.95
Fruit Cocktail Tree194 reviewsStarting at $239.95
Bonfire Patio Peach Tree92 reviewsStarting at $139.95
Galaxy Peach Tree14 reviewsStarting at $109.95
Reliance Peach Tree81 reviewsStarting at $149.95
Babcock Peach Tree5 reviewsStarting at $169.95
White Lady Peach Tree15 reviewsStarting at $129.95
Frost Proof Peach20 reviewsStarting at $144.95
June Gold Peach Tree19 reviewsStarting at $114.95
Saturn Peach Tree8 reviewsStarting at $89.95
Polly Peach TreeStarting at $84.95
Red Baron Peach Tree15 reviewsStarting at $99.95
Red Haven Peach Tree11 reviewsStarting at $169.95
Frost Proof Peach Tree2 reviewsStarting at $129.95
Belle of Georgia Peach TreeStarting at $124.95
O'Henry Peach Tree1 reviewsStarting at $144.95
Redskin Peach Tree47 reviewsStarting at $149.95
5-in-1 Peach Tree8 reviewsStarting at $159.95
Bounty Peach Tree1 reviewsSold Out
Large Selection of Peaches for Home-Grown Taste
Tree-ripened peaches are better than supermarket peaches: They’re fresh, juicy and easy to grow, even organically. Best of all, our Peach Trees are chosen specifically to adapt to several different soil types and climate conditions. We offer the best of the best, made to thrive with very little maintenance and high production.
What Makes Our Peach Trees the Best?
- Because they’re grown at home, they stay fresher and tastier – longer – than store-bought varieties.
- Our Peach Trees are proven to resist most insects and diseases, so you’ll get robust, organic peaches without the hard work.
- Our large variety of Peach Trees are grafted and grown from mature rootstock, so you’ll get bigger, better results.
- Fast shipment means that Peach Trees of your own, tailored to your landscape, are just a click away.
How to Plant Peach Trees
Peach Trees are perfect for both beginners and experts, especially because they’re easy to plant and maintain. Because we’ve been growing your Peach Trees (and nurturing them well), long before they arrive at your door, you’ll have fresh, healthful fruit faster.
- When? Spring is the best time to plant your Peach Tree.
- Where? Choose a location with full sun and well-draining soil, in a hole large enough to accommodate the entire root ball of your Peach Tree (typically twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep).
- How? Place your Peach Tree in a hole big enough to accommodate the entire root system, pack the soil tightly and water. It’s that simple.
How to Care for Peach Trees
Because we’ve grafted your tree from a specific mother variety, you can expect consistency and ease for the life of your Peach Tree. You’ll get the same delicious fruit, season after season.
How to Prune Peach Trees and More
It’s simple – we follow the four Ps: Planting, Pruning, Pollination, and Picking.
- Planting: Choose a sunny area to plant (usually the sunniest side of your house or building). After you’ve chosen the location, place your tree in a hole big enough to accommodate its entire root system, pack the soil tightly and water.
- Pruning: Prune your tree during winter or early spring to maintain its open center and encourage production. Remove any dead or broken branches, and to achieve the open center shape, prune so that the center section has only two or three main branches.
- Pollination: Our Peach Trees are self-fertile, but purchasing two or more Peach Trees ensures a larger harvest, longer growing season and more peach variety.
- Picking: Peaches on the top and outside of your tree will likely be ready to pick first. Peaches are fully ripe when there’s no green left on the skin and they come off with a slight twist.