Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height:
- 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 4-5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Campsis ‘Summer Jazz Fire’
- Does Not Ship To:
Deep Red Hues for Small Spaces
Why Summer Jazz™ Fire Trumpet Trees?
Imagine eye-catching reds and delicious trumpet florals anywhere in your garden, from small corner spaces to trellises and archways. With the Summer Jazz™ Fire Trumpet Tree, you’ll have the color you want and more.
Especially since our Summer Jazz™ is elegant and easy. It’s a small, manageable pick that’s striking, no matter where it’s planted. It performs well and doesn’t have to be trimmed. Basically, this means you get rich green foliage and bold, blazing hues nearly anywhere in your landscape.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part about the Summer Jazz™? It’s a proven performer. Because it’s been planted, grown and shipped with care from our nursery, it’s ready to go and grow with the highest quality in your own garden. We’ve done all the extra work so that you reap the best rewards.
It’s aptly named for its bright, upbeat tones – and though it’s small, it’s fierce wherever it’s planted. Order your Summer Jazz™ Fire Trumpet Tree today, before it’s gone!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: When it’s time to plant your Summer, choose an area with full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) and well-drained soil. Dig a hole large enough to accommodate your plant’s roots, back fill and then water to settle.
2. Watering: Water regularly during the first growing season, about once per week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry here, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape, prune during late winter or early spring. Wear protective gloves while pruning.
4. Fertilizer: Fertilizer isn’t necessary for this tree, but if you’d like to feed it, do so sparingly (only once per year or less) and with a solution low in nitrogen.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 - 6. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zone 5||Week of April 13th|
|Zone 6||Week of March 30th|
|Zones 7 - 11||Ships Now!|