Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 2-5 ft.
- Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea macrophylla 'Flamingo'
- Does Not Ship To:
Vibrant Pink Blooms on Contrasting Black Stems
Why Flamingo Hydrangeas?
Made unique by the color contrast of baby pink and black, the Flamingo Hydrangea Shrub is one-of-a-kind. And, its flowers are truly prolific, with huge petals in a blanket that covers the entire shrub.
Even better? The Flamingo Hydrangea blooms on new and old wood. That means you won't have to spend your time pruning and clipping because t's stunning without hassle. Whether you plant it in a container, in flower beds or in borders along your driveway, your Flamingo Hydrangea grows above and beyond.
Plus, it reblooms when many other flowers fade. It's both fast-growing and disease tolerant, so you don't need a green thumb to get beautiful results. It stands up to pests and common Hydrangea ailments effortlessly and keeps on growing strong all the way down to -10 degrees.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You get all of these benefits because we've nurtured and hand-picked your Flamingo Hydrangea for proven results. Now, a reliable performer is delivered directly to your doorstep.
The only work for you? Clicking to order. A healthy, eye-catching shrub will arrive at your home, ready to plant and burst forth with second-to-none color quickly.
Don't wait - get a repeat, reliable bloomer that's unlike any other variety found at your local garden center or nursery. Order your Flamingo Hydrangea Shrub today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Then, dig a hole that’s at least two to three times wider than the root ball, place the tree, backfill its soil, and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your plant's shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea thoroughly about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to around 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune it in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a time-released fertilizer once or twice in the summer.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 - 5. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zone 5||Week of April 13th|
|Zones 6 - 11||Ships Now!|