* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Hibiscus syriacus|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
White Blooms on a Compact, Dwarf Silhouette
Why White Rose of Sharon Althea Trees?
The White Rose of Sharon Althea Tree packs an elegant punch in a compact, easy-growing package. Transforming even the tightest garden spaces into a parade of color and springtime joy, the White Rose of Sharon is the perfect dwarf specimen.
Even better is the fact that this tree thrives all the way down to -10 degrees. That means gardeners up north can experience the beauty of the White Rose of Sharon. And since it's resistant to deer and drought, the White Rose of Sharon takes all the guesswork out of gardening.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The best part, though: Your White Rose of Sharon's strong start. Unlike other nurseries or big-box retailers, we hand-select White Rose of Sharon Trees so that you get amazing results. Your tree will arrive with a healthier, more developed root system because the hard work in growing has been done, months ahead of shipping.
Now, you get a tree that's ready to bloom in your garden as soon as the first season. Get your own White Rose of Sharon Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with well-drained soil and full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). When you're ready to plant, dig a hole that's twice the width of your plant's root ball and just as deep. Then, place your shrub, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Finally, mulch the surrounding soil to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: Water your Rose of Sharon Althea Tree once or twice weekly in order to conserve soil moisture. If you're not sure when to water your shrub, check the soil with your index finger, about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize before new growth begins in the spring with a well-balanced blend, such as 10-10-10.
4. Pruning: Prune your Rose of Sharon in the winter, after flowering, in order to shape your shrub.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing
Very good. Very healthy Rose of Sharon tree. Well packaged.
My white rose of Sharon is health... I can’t wait to see it bloom.. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for taking such good care of me. It’s refreshing to know there are still companies out there that believe in taking care of your clients, delivering quality, and deliver exactly what is advertised on your website. Matter of fact all the plants I have ordered from you guys, have been over my expectations. I am a client for life.
Delivery was prompt and trees well-packaged. The little tree seems healthy, but it has only started to bid. So, I cannot give a thorough review yet.
We ordered as gifts for our mom's this year, they both loved them! My wife has informed me she's been so pleased with items we have purchased, that she is planning a new flower bed and will be ordering again soon.
This tree came as I expected. Nice sturdy tree that I know will flourish. It had many new shoots coming from it. I am excited about this tree