* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
A Peach Tree Unlike Any Other
Why Donut Saturn Peach Trees?
The Donut Saturn Peach Tree has it all: scrumptious peaches, ornamental value, and hardiness…all in a completely unique package.
Though the Saturn Peach may not look like any other peach you've seen with its flattened sides and sunken center, its flavor is really what makes it stand out from the rest. In fact, it's sweet like a sugar plum with a hint of almond and hardly any acidity.
And unlike other peaches, the Saturn Peach is easy to eat. The skin is almost like a nectarine, with little to no fuzz, and the freestone center can be easily popped out with your thumb.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The Saturn Peach Tree has been around for a long time, but it hasn't always been available in the US. Since its debut, however, it has become incredibly popular.
One taste and you'll know exactly why. And when your order your Saturn from Fast Growing Trees, you get these delectable peaches in only one to two years!
But don't wait... order yours today and get ready to grow a peach unlike any other!
Donut Saturn Peach Tree Pollination
Donut Saturn Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Donut Saturn Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Saturn Peach in an area with well-draining soil that receives full sun or partial shade. Saturn Peaches are very adaptable to most soil types. Plant in a hole twice as wide but as deep as the root ball. After planting, cover the ground with a thick layer of mulch, but leave the area near the trunk bare.
2. Watering: Water deeply after planting to settle the roots. During the first few years, you might need to water weekly during the hottest months. Do not overwater. Once established, water as needed during the growing season.
3. Fertilizing: After the second year, add a nitrogen-based fertilizer in the late spring or early summer.
4. Pruning: Remove dead and diseased shoots and branches in late winter or early spring after the threat of a harsh freeze has passed. You can also remove any shoots at the bottom of the tree that do not appear to be producing.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||15-20 ft.|
|Harvest Time:||July - August|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Saturn'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
The tree arrived packaged well and quickly.